Texas Hunting Forum

Class III Instructor Certification. Student shooters needed

Posted By: tuf-duc

Class III Instructor Certification. Student shooters needed - 10/20/14 02:14 AM

San Antonio Oct. 31-2nd. If any of you guys are interested in getting instruction from a Class III instructor this is your opportunity. Class III instructors usually charge as much as 250.00 an hour but when they have to get certified or recertified the charge for a whole day is 50.00 and this pays for all the clays you can shoot in an 8 hour period each day. I've been a student shooter being instructed by these guys for the last 3 years and let me tell you they know their stuff. They are graded on how well you think they taught each day. Graded by you. Shooter slots are limited.
Posted By: jdk1985

Re: Class III Instructor Certification. Student shooters needed - 10/20/14 12:30 PM

Too bad that's opening weekend.
Posted By: bentman

Re: Class III Instructor Certification. Student shooters needed - 10/22/14 11:49 PM

Tuff ...is this on a sporting clays range?
Posted By: tuf-duc

Re: Class III Instructor Certification. Student shooters needed - 10/23/14 12:16 AM

Yes. This is at the National Sporting Clays Center in San Antonio. This will be the same targets that are being thrown at the National this week.
Posted By: BarneyWho

Re: Class III Instructor Certification. Student shooters needed - 10/23/14 03:54 PM

Wish I didn't already have plans that weekend!!!!!! bang
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum