Texas Hunting Forum

A TEXAS Thang - Prickly Pear Cactus with Mesquite Burl on a Bright and Shiny Blade!

Posted By: chopsknives

A TEXAS Thang - Prickly Pear Cactus with Mesquite Burl on a Bright and Shiny Blade! - 08/25/23 03:23 PM

Alright my Gamecaper Design with some DDG Prickly Pear Cactus in Black! While I designed her for Caping I do believe there's more of em out there for EDC! I used CPM 154 Stainless Steel - the Sportsman and Collectors Favorite for many years! Mirror Polished and ready for the dance! Some detailed Full Length Filework and Mosaic Pins! Made a Lanyard bead from the same Cactus too! My son just headed back to A&M so need to raise some coin - so offered for $100 off! 3"CE and 6 3/4"OA Comes with a Custom Tooled Leather Sheath by Erica! Thanx for lookin, Chops

***************************$495 Shipped Insured with Track****************************

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: bullzibrat

Re: A TEXAS Thang - Prickly Pear Cactus with Mesquite Burl on a Bright and Shiny Blade! - 08/27/23 03:27 AM

Dang it!
Text or call me please
817-296-7450

I was fixin to say “sold” and saw your last post 😢
Posted By: James3612

Re: A TEXAS Thang - Prickly Pear Cactus with Mesquite Burl on a Bright and Shiny Blade! - 10/03/23 06:53 AM

As described in our PMs from August 30, I’ll take this.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum