Texas Hunting Forum

Smoky Rose

Posted By: Stub

Smoky Rose - 03/23/24 07:16 PM

Wife and I met the kids at 11:20 for brunch at Smoky Rose on Garland Rd. across from the Dallas Arboretum on White Rock Lake.
Well they do not serve brunch on Saturday so I had the smoked Brisket Enchiladas and they were Dayum good food Everyone else had some type of sandwich and loved it.

After lunch (around 12:30) we were suppose to go the Dallas Arboretum Botanical Gardens which is directly across the street from where we were eating at. My son Wyatt had already purchased the tickets and parking pass so off we go. The parking lots were full and we had to fight through traffic for alternative parking which was a beating.
After about 30 minutes of mostly stopped or barely crawling in traffic, told the wife she needed to get her stuff and jump out of the car and get in with the kids right in front of us for I do not have the patience for this.
Wife smiled and off she went.

Back to the food. Pic of my Smoked Brisket Enchilada. Very good smoked brisket meat inside and a nice meaty con carne sauce on the outside, rice & beans were very good also.
Smoky Rose is a big place with a lot of indoor and outdoor seating, the guy playing the guitar was good, played some Willie, Alan Jackson and George Straight.
Free valet parking, of course we tipped.

My Enchiladas .
[Linked Image]

Very few people were there at first, it was pretty much full shortly after that.

Entrance;
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Smoky Rose - 03/23/24 10:00 PM

That's an awesome looking plate right there.
Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: Smoky Rose - 03/24/24 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
That's an awesome looking plate right there.

Yup, that looks great!
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Smoky Rose - 03/24/24 12:12 AM

Looks like a cool place!
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Smoky Rose - 03/24/24 12:34 AM

👍👍
Posted By: Nolanco

Re: Smoky Rose - 03/28/24 11:28 AM

I would be a very happy customer when the waiter brought me that plate of delish!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum