Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 07/22/14 11:34 PM

Good stuff !! Desoto's best.
Posted By: Old_Town

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 07/23/14 01:46 AM

It's a lot better than "Ojete's"
Posted By: twinbubba

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 07/23/14 02:11 AM

I was eating at the original Ojeda's and Herrera's in the Oak Lawn area in the early 70's. They were both great then and I don't know about the Ojeda's on Hampton but the Herrera's on Illinois is still good. There is also an Ojeda's in Lewisvill on 121.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 07/23/14 02:38 AM

Twinbubba: I ate at both of them during that period also. Does the name Dan Clark or Bill Landry ring a bell, did you know anyone from Oak Cliff?

Originally Posted By: twinbubba
I was eating at the original Ojeda's and Herrera's in the Oak Lawn area in the early 70's. They were both great then and I don't know about the Ojeda's on Hampton but the Herrera's on Illinois is still good. There is also an Ojeda's in Lewisvill on 121.

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 07/23/14 10:43 AM

Stub, I lived in an apartment within walking distance to Ojeda's. The names do not sound familiar. I had relatives living in Oak Cliff at that time but none of my friends were from there.
Posted By: Chopped54

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 07/23/14 10:00 PM

One of my best friend's family owns Ojeda's. Prob ate it 4-5 times a week when we were young and poor, could always get a free GOOD meal!
Posted By: udamdan

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 07/24/14 12:08 AM

Originally Posted By: HuntingTexas

Yes Sir up
Posted By: JD4030

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 07/24/14 03:17 AM

Originally Posted By: twinbubba

The Lewisville location has good service and food.
Posted By: 7mag

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 07/30/14 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: HuntingTexas

go there every time we visit my bro and sis in law, yummy stuff
Posted By: Sam in the Hills

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 08/07/14 01:56 PM

I wonder if this is any relation to the teensy tinsy Ojeda's in Menard....anybody know?
Posted By: PWT

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 08/09/14 12:49 AM

One of my favorite places to eat!!! Best Tex-mex IMO, I usually hit the one in Plano, Coit and Park. But have been to the one in Lewisville, and one on Maple.

Originally Posted By: Sam @ Visions
I wonder if this is any relation to the teensy tinsy Ojeda's in Menard....anybody know?

Man I doubt it, I thought the were only in the Dallas area, not sure though.

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 08/09/14 12:50 PM

PWT an Ojedas opened in the town of Paradise, Tx about 6 years ago. I ate there a few times 4-5 years ago when I still had a lease in Young Co. Don't know if they are still open there or not. I will have to take a look when I drive through there heading to Haskell to dove hunt next month.
Posted By: Sam in the Hills

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 08/12/14 08:25 PM

The one in Menard has been there since I was a kid so you are probably right- not the same but the logo looks very similar
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Ojedas Mexican Food - 08/14/14 01:51 AM

I hope it tastes better then it looks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum