Texas Hunting Forum

Red Hot and Blue

Posted By: Curly

Red Hot and Blue - 03/15/10 07:31 PM

I ate there for the first time yesterday. The one in Plano. I had a coupon for a free entree so I thought I would use it. I got the all-in burger. Big meat patty, cheese, a pile of pulled pork and fried onion strips all on the burger. It was huge and good. The fries weren't that great but I used them to sample all of their different bbq sauces. My girlfriend got the pulled pork sandwich plate. Cole slaw comes on the sandwich (Memphis style). She got potatoe salad for her side. I tried it and it was really good. Their tea comes in 32 oz. mini pitchers that you drink straight out of. I got sweet tea and it was really good.
That's Curly's Red Hot and Blue review for what it's worth.
up

Posted By: cbump

Re: Red Hot and Blue - 03/15/10 11:45 PM

Sounds like a heart attack on a bun, lol.

Posted By: Brandon972

Re: Red Hot and Blue - 03/16/10 07:58 PM

Ive always liked that place !! flehan food

Posted By: retfuz

Re: Red Hot and Blue - 03/18/10 03:07 AM

Red Hot and Blue has always had good pulled pork. They're consistent and the rest of their stuff is good.

Posted By: BigPig

Re: Red Hot and Blue - 03/18/10 03:41 AM

Great food but a little different from normal Texas BBQ, and the ll on burger is the greatest thing since sliced cheese

Posted By: Texas Cazador

Re: Red Hot and Blue - 03/18/10 03:46 PM

Now I need a BBQ fix

Posted By: Dirty Bass

Re: Red Hot and Blue - 03/19/10 05:02 PM

One of my favorite places. Love the potato salad.

Posted By: Ox190

Re: Red Hot and Blue - 03/19/10 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Dirty Bass
One of my favorite places. Love the potato salad.

I concur

Posted By: Gummi Bear

Re: Red Hot and Blue - 03/21/10 04:41 AM

I love me some Memphis style BBQ, and Red Hot & Blue is a pretty good representation.

I always find myself ordering the platter with a pulled pork sammich, a couple ribs and sausage with a sweet tea to wash it down. The Mrs loves the Idaho Pig, and Twerpy (daughter) can't turn down the ribs. We're lucky to have one just a few miles from the house.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum