Texas Hunting Forum

Put down deposit on a pup

Posted By: Play Maker

Put down deposit on a pup - 08/14/14 02:08 AM

This will be my second season without a gundog since the passing of my lab due to old age. My search for a pup began about two and a half years ago and I believe I have found a winner....well I've found the pairing I'm hoping to get a puppy out of. Angie Becker put me in touch with Kay Scott of Yellow Rose Labradors. Kay owns CH Yellow Rose’s Rio Bravo MH, who was trained by Tioga Retrievers. Rio was the 48th CH/MH labrador in breed history. Rio has a daughter named CH HR Oasis Diamond del Rio MH, otherwise known as DD. DD is the 67th AKC Champion/Master Hunter in the history of the breed and only the 17th Female to achieve these titles. DD was bred to GCH Can/UKC CH Poplar Forest Play It Again Sam UD, RE, MH, MHU earlier this summer. Unfortunately, DD didn't take. However, Kay plans to expose DD to Sam again on her next cycle which should be in December. I've waited a couple of years to find what I hope is the perfect pup for my situation....another few months won't hurt. Thanks to Kay Scott and Angie Becker.
Posted By: Closed Traverse

Re: Put down deposit on a pup - 08/14/14 02:17 AM

Congrats. I hope she takes.
Posted By: maximumintensityretriever

Re: Put down deposit on a pup - 08/14/14 12:03 PM

Good things come to those who wait. Angie is not gonna steer you wrong. Congrats in advance on the new pup.
Posted By: Angie B

Re: Put down deposit on a pup - 08/15/14 07:52 PM

Your Welcome!! smile

Angie
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum