Texas Hunting Forum

2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease

Posted By: Hartca

2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 11/29/21 11:06 PM

Next weekend I’ll be signing a 5 year contract extension for my current lease in Glen Rose. This is my first year on the place and I’ve fell in love with it.

Pros

-Deer numbers are surprisingly great.
-Turkey numbers are also great.
- plenty of water.
- 3br House, water and electric.
- 1,000 acres
- 10 minutes from town
- plenty to do during the off season. Close to the dinosaur park and decent fishing on the lease.

Semi pros/ Cons depending on you.

-Owner and ranchers live on the ranch. We have access to lots of equipment if needed.
- must follow land owners rules (pretty typical) and my rules (pretty typical). Lease will have a management plan in place. A 184” deer was killed 2 miles from our gate last year.
- FAMILY ORIENTED!!! I am huge on this. My wife and kids love the outdoors as much as I do and I encourage all families to spend time with us at the lease. To me it’s what it’s all about!!!

Now what’s important, deer quality!

This place has all the potential in the world. The right feeding and management program on this place
Will lead to us killing some studs.

I’m waiting on the final cost but I can tell you this lease will not be cheap. Looking at 5 guns around $5k a gun,

Inbox me to talk more if it sounds like something for you. I’m only interested in talking to like minded individuals. Below are some current pics from this year.

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 11/29/21 11:08 PM

Well I can’t get pics to upload. If someone would like to help
Me out.. 469-500-9238 thanks!
Posted By: J1734

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/03/21 04:04 AM

Text sent.
Posted By: Chaseh

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/03/21 06:38 PM

Does the 5k include corn and protein year round?
Posted By: Cowboy/Bear

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/03/21 07:49 PM

Just PM'd you would love to talk.
Posted By: Reick10

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/05/21 04:30 AM

Sent you a text and PM!
Posted By: Safety1st

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/06/21 08:44 PM

PM Sent
Posted By: RiverRunner

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/07/21 10:04 PM

PM sent

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/09/21 02:08 AM

Thanks guys. I think I have plenty of interest to fill the spots when it’s time. Thanks THF!
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/15/21 06:27 PM

Killed my first two deer around there with one of my dad's DFD friends....good memories
Posted By: Stetsonoverton

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/15/21 09:27 PM

was born as raised in glen rose deer population is the best it has ever been, we dont really hunt my parents place just feed and watch but consistenty see nice deer and every now and then one will pop up that we cant just watch. goodluck on filling your lease distance from dfw is always nice.
Posted By: JeremyM39

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/15/21 11:05 PM

PM Sent
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/17/21 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Stetsonoverton
was born as raised in glen rose deer population is the best it has ever been, we dont really hunt my parents place just feed and watch but consistenty see nice deer and every now and then one will pop up that we cant just watch. goodluck on filling your lease distance from dfw is always nice.

We're just west of Dinosaur valley. Deer population has always been good but this year it's phenomenal.
Posted By: Stetsonoverton

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/18/21 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Erathkid
Originally Posted by Stetsonoverton

We're just west of Dinosaur valley. Deer population has always been good but this year it's phenomenal.

Nice must not be far apart then my dads place is less than 3 miles past the park off 205
Posted By: Hunter11

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/22/21 04:14 PM

Sent PM
Posted By: shadowman

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/28/21 07:43 AM

fyi-- If the people you are leasing from is named Hartsill, then you should talk to the local game warden, before signing a 5 yr. lease...That is taking a risk anyway, you dont know them at all...if it goes south, thenl your stuck... Hartsill group has a past history and have been fined for ripping people off... Just a little caution.....
Posted By: pokerj2

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/28/21 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by shadowman
fyi-- If the people you are leasing from is named Hartsill, then you should talk to the local game warden, before signing a 5 yr. lease...That is taking a risk anyway, you dont know them at all...if it goes south, thenl your stuck... Hartsill group has a past history and have been fined for ripping people off... Just a little caution.....

Unless Hartsill is the land owner, that name has no affiliation with this post. The OP is a personal really good friend of mine and is not related to any Hartsill.

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/29/21 05:33 PM

No idea who Hartsill is?

Re: 2022 and Beyond Glen Rose Lease - 12/29/21 05:48 PM

This lease is full. Admins can delete. Thanks THF family!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum