Texas Hunting Forum

First Season Duck Lease REDUCED

Posted By: elliscountyhog

First Season Duck Lease REDUCED - 10/06/15 09:55 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red River County on Red River

The guys that I thought were going to lease the duck slough went MIA. So need to get this lease to help pay for the ranch.

Reduced for first season.

Approximate 50-60 acre flooded brush. TONS of birds, few geese. Can give you the game warden number to call for reference if needed. Lease is Nov 1st (to scout) - Nov. 29th. 1 blind that is there just needs to be put up. Can send text of previous hunts and have a few guys from TBH that have hunted it.
Slough Only $3000.00 5 guys max hunting (unlimited kids). Paris is about 30-40 minute drive or Idabel Oklahoma is 20 minutes. No camping. Possibility of use of the house during the week and to sweeting the pot I will throw in a doe or two on MLD for some added meat.
Posted By: Gill_97

Re: First Season Duck Lease REDUCED - 10/07/15 04:09 AM

3k for just the first split?

Re: First Season Duck Lease REDUCED - 10/07/15 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Gill_97
3k for just the first split?

Correct. I would be willing to work with whoever leases to get a few hunts after the split but with it being our prime deer hunting December-Febuary I cant make it a come and go as you please type deal after the split.

Re: First Season Duck Lease REDUCED - 10/07/15 04:16 PM

If your a during the week hunter then you can very well likely hunt most of the second season.

Re: First Season Duck Lease REDUCED - 10/08/15 08:23 PM

Leased! Thanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum