Texas Hunting Forum

Awesome Hunt Opprotunity

Posted By: Kory

Awesome Hunt Opprotunity - 11/07/13 06:06 PM

I have decided that since I have been unsuccessful finding a deer lease since me and my dad lost ours a few weeks ago and its driving me crazy sitting at home every weekend, I am willing to let one of you lucky people take me on a doe/cull hunt. This is what I bring to the table besides my charming personality: 1. All the delicious beers we can drink, 2. Ribeye steaks for dinner, 3.The best lies ever told at camp, 4.Ill be the best friend you've ever had. Now before everyone starts fighting over who gets to have me out at their place, just know that I am willing to go on multiple hunts. Alright friends, hit me up so we can go hunting and have a good ole time.
Posted By: TX-Bear

Re: Awesome Hunt Opprotunity - 11/07/13 10:26 PM

This is absolutely awesome- who would turn this down?
Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: Awesome Hunt Opprotunity - 11/08/13 01:25 AM

I think some people would actually PAY to have somebody THAT awesome come shoot up their deer!

J/K, good luck in your search!
Posted By: diehardoutfitter

Re: Awesome Hunt Opprotunity - 11/08/13 07:59 PM

I'll be in Childress in the morning, just bring a truck load full of Budweiser and ill let you with me!

Re: Awesome Hunt Opprotunity - 11/08/13 08:20 PM

Diehard. I do appreciate it, but this weekend it's impossible. I had to take my 5 year old to the ER Tuesday. She passed out at school and hit her head on the tile and no one can tell me why. She has an appointment with a pediatric cardiologist Monday. And my wife and other daughter are at home with a bad stomach virus. If you're being serious about a hunt, I'm sure enough serious about beers and steak and would love to go hunt sometime.
Posted By: cpr1979

Re: Awesome Hunt Opprotunity - 11/09/13 01:48 AM

Forget the hunt, I hope your daughter is ok. Prayers up
Posted By: txshntr

Re: Awesome Hunt Opprotunity - 11/09/13 02:18 AM

Dang bud. Hope everything is alright with your daughter

Re: Awesome Hunt Opprotunity - 11/09/13 05:05 AM

I know. The only reason I'm so calm is because the peditrition said that she has seen this a lot and the only reason that the EKG results showed up the way they did is because she was sick with a virus and this is just a follow up. If something else presents itself Monday I'll be more worried. Don't get me wrong I'm on pins and needles but dr breeze assured me this is just procedure. Thank you everyone for you concern.

Re: Awesome Hunt Opprotunity - 11/09/13 05:06 AM

And my daughter is acting like nothing has ever happened at all.
Posted By: WRS RANCH 1997

Re: Awesome Hunt Opprotunity - 11/10/13 11:34 PM

WRS RANCH
KERRVILLE, TX

830 367 3437
Posted By: vanndchi

Re: Awesome Hunt Opprotunity - 11/11/13 12:31 PM

www.crenwelgeranch.com

Tell Donna Eric sent you
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum