Texas Hunting Forum

S Texas Lease 2 openings

Posted By: Junya

S Texas Lease 2 openings - 07/07/10 01:51 AM

Zapata County lease. I am looking for two people for our exceptional lease that we have in deep s texas. The guys that are on it are all younger guys in their thirties and are very manangement minded. We are looking for two people around the same age with same values in hunting. We also like to bbq and drink a few while we are down there, so liking to do the same will help. The place is 1100 acres. Gun or Bow...Included are 5 deer. 1 trophy (5.5 yrs and 140 + inches) 2 culls ( 7 pts or less at 3.5 yrs or older) and two does. Unlimited hogs, a bobcat per hunter, and unlimited predators. There are Guest Privleges and Family is welcome they just shoot off of your tags..Lease is from Sept 1. to Feb. 13 but we can go down before with permission. Dove hunting is included during month of september and place is loaded with them. Place already has all blinds and feeders so you dont need any. Lots of water on place 8 different tanks. Travel trailer hookups w/ sewage and elect.. MUST HAVE TRAVEL TRAILER...2 walk in coolers and nice shed to clean under. This is a great place. Seems everyone on the lease last year had kids or they are getting married. LEASE IS 3K PER GUN. 5 GUNS TOTAL...Pm if interested. I have pictures and video and will be glad to send them to your phone or email...send me pm and if you are interested include a contact number and I'll get in touch with you...

Posted By: drivingonempty79

Re: S Texas Lease 2 openings - 07/07/10 01:58 AM

Where in Zapata county is it located?

Re: S Texas Lease 2 openings - 07/07/10 02:02 AM

Right across the Jim Hog county line...In between Hebbronville and Zapata on 16

Posted By: drivingonempty79

Re: S Texas Lease 2 openings - 07/07/10 03:59 AM

pm sent

Re: S Texas Lease 2 openings - 07/07/10 04:12 AM

Back at ya....give me a call