Texas Hunting Forum

No Laughing at this post!!!!!!!

Posted By: Salty Bum

No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/10/10 08:44 PM

Is there by any chance someone knows of an opening in the Grayson County area say around the lake and river???? If so please let me know. Thanks and quite smiling before it turns into laughter.

Posted By: TxBuck

Re: No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/10/10 08:51 PM

Never know until ya ask!

Posted By: E.Whit

Re: No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/11/10 01:53 AM

I think the "HOOK EM HORNS!!!!" is gona hurt you getting on a lease. lol

Dont know why Iam bumping a Longhorn....

Re: No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/11/10 02:05 AM

I don't now why I respect everyone we are all fans

Posted By: txhunter24

Re: No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/11/10 02:12 AM

Originally Posted By: E.Whit
Dont know why Iam bumping a Longhorn....

Because its the RIGHT thing to do.... confused2 grin

Posted By: E.Whit

Re: No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/11/10 02:47 AM

LOL

Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/11/10 12:12 PM

You can hunt corps land, or try to get drawn for Hagerman. Also, there is a guy on here that goes by Whiskey and Me, that will be selling bow hunts on his property. I don't know all the details, just seen him post some pics and talk about it a little.
Good luck!

Re: No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/11/10 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: d.g.ruff
You can hunt corps land, or try to get drawn for Hagerman. Also, there is a guy on here that goes by Whiskey and Me, that will be selling bow hunts on his property. I don't know all the details, just seen him post some pics and talk about it a little.
Good luck!

I put in every year for the Hagerman hunt but never get drawn. I will look up Whiskey and Me. Thanks for the info.

Posted By: TxTechsan

Re: No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/11/10 04:58 PM

I saw an ad last year on Craigslist offering a 20 acre Grayson county lease for $5000.

Only $250/acre. shocked

Posted By: ETXbuckman

Re: No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/11/10 06:33 PM

There's a 120+/- piece of property for sell next to Hagermann shown in the new issue of Texas Sporting Journal. At the low, low price of $8,900/acre you can have a place of your own.

Posted By: Grayson

Re: No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/11/10 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By: ETXbuckman
There's a 120+/- piece of property for sell next to Hagermann shown in the new issue of Texas Sporting Journal. At the low, low price of $8,900/acre you can have a place of your own.

That's a prime piece of property. As good as it gets for low fence bowhunting anywhere in North America. Not a bad price at all.

Re: No Laughing at this post!!!!!!! - 05/11/10 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Grayson
Originally Posted By: ETXbuckman

That's a prime piece of property. As good as it gets for low fence bowhunting anywhere in North America. Not a bad price at all.

Which I had the 1.07 million for it

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum