Texas Hunting Forum

2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease!

Posted By: KeithTT

2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 04/29/10 01:46 AM

We are landowners but we live and work in fort worth and my land is in TN and NC and his is in AR. So we are looking for a nice little bow hunting or gun hunting place here with a good amount of deer and turkey! Even if it doesn't have monster's walkin around yet we will take care of that over time! We are a minimal pressure food distributing non killin' team! If it's not in our management plan then we may go all year without killin' a deer! I can show you over 50 buck's that were passed on last year that you would probably shake your head at! We are after mature deer and proper number's and diet's to reach maximum antler growth! Yes the word Team mean's we hunt as a team and on a 4 man team! When I hunt he's video'n and the other way around! If you have anything that sound's like us please let me know! Willing to pay a fair price. Kinda lookin' for a nice 100acres maybe less maybe more! Just need's to have a fair amount of deer on it! Don't waste our time or money with a field that you saw a deer in once! thank's and happy hunting!
Also we may be able to work out a little filmin' advertisment or maybe a hunt trade if interested! I have some awesome land with a gazillion black bear's in NC that back's up to the bear preserve!

Posted By: Grayson

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 04/29/10 04:17 AM

For some reason this post just cracks me up.

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 04/29/10 04:24 AM

lol kinda leaves it open to just about anything that someone will let us hunt and video huh! We are just lookin' for a good little place to have long term to take some nice mature deer over time! You think that's funny you oughta see us when we get in front of a camera! Oh geez were some character's I promise ya'!

Posted By: kwrhuntinglab

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 04/29/10 04:05 PM

2 Prostaff members to what......just curious....

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 04/29/10 07:07 PM

We are contracted to a company outta Mississippi to hunt film and harvest "Monster Bucks" for sponsor's and team competition! There are 29 Prostaff member's on 6 team's! Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Miss., Georgia, and Texas! Me and Adrian are 2 of the 4 from Texas! Just gotta throw the prostaff thing out there when looking for a lease just to kinda show the seriousness of looking for a good place! We don't mind payin' we just wanna grow some toad's and shoot some great video for our sponsor's! Were not weekend warrior's or the ones who will go pay $10,000 for a deer that someone else raised! The whole fun and joy of taking a mature deer is watchin' him grow from day one! Or just gettin' lucky lol!

Posted By: cxjcherokec

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 04/30/10 12:51 AM

It's a little more than 100 acres lol, but we have 3 spots open on 1200 acres for 2000 a gun. If you both get on I'd be more than happy to drop that to 1900 a gun.

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 05/11/10 06:08 PM

bump

Posted By: Mongocrush

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 05/11/10 11:45 PM

Where is your property in NC? I am in western NC myself and plan to be out in Coke County this Nov.

Thanks,
Mongo

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 05/12/10 10:03 PM

Yo' mongo! Far point of Western NC! West of Asheville west just west of hot spring's little town called Little Laurel right off the Little Laurel river! I own all of Franklin mountain just north of Allenstand NC. Land back's right up to the black bear preserve and is covered with unhunted game it's just to far to drive or fly for me to hunt!

Posted By: cameron00

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 05/12/10 11:14 PM

We have a place up near Grandfather Mountain. Really pretty area.

Bump.

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 05/12/10 11:25 PM

Those smokey mountain's are some unreal view's when it turn's fall! Where is Grandfather mtn?

Posted By: cameron00

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 05/13/10 01:02 PM

Right outside of Boone where Appalachian State is. About 60 miles NE of Asheville.

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 05/21/10 11:13 PM

still a lookin'

Posted By: shooter79201

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 05/22/10 01:00 PM

Hey Keith, I'm not sure what happened with you guys on the other deal that y'all came out here and looked at, but I have a new place that has become available. It's a perfect fit for what you are describing. If you're serious about leasing something, give me a call. 940-453-4224 Thanks, Chad

Posted By: RangerRick

Re: 2 ProStaff member's looking for land to lease! - 06/15/10 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Grayson
For some reason this post just cracks me up.

Yeah and a bit cocky too.... but I can relate to the dont waste time cause you seen a deer in the field once bit.
there are some folks that would do and try leasing land that haven't held any game on it in years.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum