Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for an East Texas hog hunt

Posted By: adkhunter

Looking for an East Texas hog hunt - 03/01/19 06:19 PM

Gents, my brother-in-law is coming to visit and I don't have any pigs coming in on my property. Looking for a place to take him as well as my son (10) for a day hunt within an hour or two of Nacogodoches area that at least has a chance of seeing some hogs.

first week of April, weekday is fine. I'd appreciate any info or contacts. Thanks
Posted By: jefeh

Re: Looking for an East Texas hog hunt - 03/01/19 10:08 PM

I recently hunted with Lenny, goes by Squiggy on here. He’s a great guy with an outstanding property, he’ll do his best to ensure you have a great time.
Posted By: sqiggy

Re: Looking for an East Texas hog hunt - 03/02/19 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by jefeh
I recently hunted with Lenny, goes by Squiggy on here. He’s a great guy with an outstanding property, he’ll do his best to ensure you have a great time.
Thanks, but I don't have any openings during that time frame or I would hook him up!!
Posted By: adkhunter

Re: Looking for an East Texas hog hunt - 03/03/19 03:14 AM

Thanks guys, I should have started looking earlier but didn’t know they were coming to visit.

Squiggy, I’d still be interested in what you offer hunt wise. May need to take my boy on a hunt sometime. Please pm me some info or phone number to discuss when you have time. Thanks!

Anyone else?
Posted By: sqiggy

Re: Looking for an East Texas hog hunt - 03/03/19 06:07 PM

PM sent
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum