Texas Hunting Forum

Still got DOVE coleman

Posted By: bentman

Still got DOVE coleman - 09/16/14 02:43 AM

This has been a awesome year thanks to everyone that came out and hunted. That being said I still have a lot of birds. Sunflowers, ponds, & power line right of way. 50.00 a day I also have lodging. A nice 1 bedroom cabin. This is a really good hunt. Bring your varmit call I have plenty of grey fox. PM me your ### if interested. Also have ref available

Re: Still got DOVE coleman - 09/21/14 05:04 PM

I got 2 really nice sunflower fields that have not been hunted in 2 weeks they are full of dove. You will have no problem shooting or shooting at your limit. I also have a lot of mesquite tree flats to hunt. It is a different kind of dove hunting & it is really fun. Come out & hunt fri afternoon all day sat & sunday morning for 75.00. I also have a daily rate. This is a really easy hunt to get your limit

Re: Still got DOVE coleman - 09/23/14 12:57 AM

Ttt
Posted By: activescrape

Re: Still got DOVE coleman - 09/23/14 02:47 AM

Man, I really wish I could get down there with my son and brother. Just no way to work it out.

Re: Still got DOVE coleman - 09/24/14 12:28 AM

Activescrape did you hunt with me about 5 yrs ago. If so the last 2 yrs have been even better than when you came down to hunt

Re: Still got DOVE coleman - 09/24/14 10:59 PM

Yes I did. Met you through the other board. My son and I came down. It was good then. How long is it open?

Re: Still got DOVE coleman - 09/25/14 02:22 AM

I enjoyed out dove hunt on that small pond, just don't tell anyone how many dove we missed. I'm not sure when dove season ends.

Re: Still got DOVE coleman - 09/25/14 06:06 PM

I checked it, it's Oct. 20. We're going to try and do this. I'll stay in touch, probably an overnighter if the cabin is available. Hopefully the birds will hang around.

Re: Still got DOVE coleman - 09/25/14 09:03 PM

ok I will pm you when I get back in town
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum