Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for large 8 pt WT

Posted By: Maviolli

Looking for large 8 pt WT - 07/23/14 01:43 AM

Any outfitters who have a larger typical 8 point please send pics and price.

Thanks in advance,

Matt
Posted By: TonyinVA

Re: Looking for large 8 pt WT - 07/23/14 02:24 PM

Maviolli,

Large is in the eye of the beholder .. I suggest you elaborate ...For example, is it a 150" class clean 8 point or a 160" deer that you are looking for. Just a suggestion.

Re: Looking for large 8 pt WT - 07/23/14 03:10 PM

Not necessarily chasing score, but to generalize, 140 is where they start to stand out. I'm looking for a mature deer, clean and typical 8. At this point, I am testing the waters to see what hunts might be available and typical costs. I try not to make it a habit of paying exorbitant amount of money for hunts so I would expect 160 to be out of the question.

Thanks for asking for the clarification question
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Looking for large 8 pt WT - 07/23/14 03:15 PM

Archery, crossbow, rifle or muzzleloader hunt? Any location or region in the state? HF or LF? Sitting in a box blind, tripod, ground blind, walking/stalking or rattling?
welcome

Re: Looking for large 8 pt WT - 07/23/14 03:33 PM

Archery or rifle, stand or blind hunting, walking all ok. Location not that important. I can drive anywhere in Texas. Out of state is a question of additional costs for travel and nonresident licenses.

Thanks
Posted By: Double Shot Outfitters

Re: Looking for large 8 pt WT - 07/23/14 07:41 PM

PM sent
Posted By: Cody Malone

Re: Looking for large 8 pt WT - 07/28/14 12:23 AM

Message me for details
Posted By: therancher

Re: Looking for large 8 pt WT - 07/28/14 06:07 AM

I have two REAL nice 8's I'll be marketing this year. Just getting my cameras out.
Posted By: therancher

Re: Looking for large 8 pt WT - 07/30/14 01:51 PM

Here's one of the 8's. Crappy cell phone pics because he hasn't stepped in front of the game cam yet. The other is in south Texas and I don't have camera's there yet. This one is clean and symetrical and won't break the bank.

$2500.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum