Texas Hunting Forum

Hunting Bachelor Party in September

Posted By: Swamp Rabbit

Hunting Bachelor Party in September - 06/20/14 10:48 AM

Researching where to have a bachelor party for a friend in September. Between 10-15 guys with lodging and opportunity to hunt hogs, predators, maybe quail. Skeet shooting a plus. We enjoy cooking, so we can cover that. Alcohol will be involved, though not with the hunting. Lower the price, the better. We will be coming from Baton Rouge, and will plan to be a Thursday-Sunday deal. Also, access to some ladies or a local gentlemen's club a plus. Let me know what you outfitters have and the prices. Thanks.
Posted By: boodawg

Re: Hunting Bachelor Party in September - 06/20/14 12:49 PM

Sent you a PM. We can also do a really good dove hunt at that time of the year.
Posted By: WRS RANCH 1997

Re: Hunting Bachelor Party in September - 06/20/14 05:42 PM

www.WRSRANCH.COM
Posted By: the lab

Re: Hunting Bachelor Party in September - 06/20/14 07:56 PM

I am doing sort of the same thing in Oct. I booked with Double K Outfitters in Kosse Tx. I had the chance to hunt with Kelly early last year and even though we only hunted one afternoon we had a blast. Great comfortable lodge. Amazing
Bar-B-Q. We stayed for a few hours after the hunt and enjoyed a cold beer and a couple mixed drinks. On top of that you get the ranch to yourselves and his prices were pretty tough to beat, hogs were $1 a pound (made for EZ math). He runs only on Facebook (no web page) but worth checking out....good luck and have a great time
Posted By: Swamp Rabbit

Re: Hunting Bachelor Party in September - 07/12/14 06:16 AM

Lab, thanks for the response, sounds like youve got it set up right.
Posted By: RudyG55

Re: Hunting Bachelor Party in September - 07/12/14 10:34 PM

Damn that sounds like fun, if y'all need one more I'm in lol.
Posted By: Outlaw1

Re: Hunting Bachelor Party in September - 07/12/14 11:41 PM

Would y'all do a dove hunt?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum