Texas Hunting Forum

Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips

Posted By: Anytimeoutdoors1

Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/04/14 05:43 AM

AnytimeOutdoors Guide Service is offering fully guided fishing trips for crappie and white bass and stripers on canyon lake. Nite time fishing trips with green LED lights on the water or daytime trolling for fish. Great action is coming soon with the annual springtime white bass crappie spawn run with the warmer temps around the corner.
All tackle gear and equipment is provided
Just show up with ur drinks and snacks
And valid freshwater fishing license.
1 angler full day or full nite $175
2 anglers max $250
Booking trips 7 days a week deposit required via paypal
Book UR fishing trip of a lifetime today!!

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/05/14 07:27 PM

Great weather next week and great reports comin in that the whites are stacked up staging for the spawn. Let's go catch some fish !!!

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/07/14 06:26 PM

Get a kid off the couch this spring break and take them fishing. Help keep our beloved sport alive teaching the next generation how to fish. Book UR trip today!!

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/09/14 06:56 PM

The fish are bittin. Book UR trip today.

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/11/14 04:38 AM

Ttt

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/15/14 07:36 PM

I had the pleasure of fishing with 2 great people. Great times and great fishing is how we do at "AnytimeOutdoors" as we landed over a 100 fish yesterday. The bite is HOT!!!! Book UR trip today and let's go catch some slabs!!!

Posted By: garrettd

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/15/14 10:45 PM

Thanks Eddie my wife and I had a great time. You really knew the fish and the area and got us on some nice groups. Again had an amazing time at a great price and will be returning for sure

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/16/14 06:43 PM

The pleasure was all mine garrete I had a great time fishing with u and Shelby. Thanks agian. I'm glad I could make UR trip successful. With a memory that will last for ever. I look forward to u all coming back down agian soon. We have a lot more fish to catch!! Enjoy UR fish fry I'm sure it will be delicious. Thanks again guys. I Apreciate UR buisness.

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/19/14 01:14 AM

Ttt

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/19/14 04:23 PM

Bump

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/22/14 05:48 AM

The fish are bitting book UR trip today!!!

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/23/14 10:48 PM

My brother is always complaining I take everyone else fishing. So I took him out and shut him up the other nite. lol we had a decent nite. The crappie are on the move and I no were to find them. Book a springtime crappie trip today!!
Posted By: Rockinmyshoe

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/25/14 11:30 PM

See ya Thursday at the dock. Gonna catch me some Crappie up

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/27/14 02:35 PM

See you there buddy and we will catch some fish!!! The weather will be perfect
Posted By: Rockinmyshoe

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/29/14 05:11 PM

If you haven't met the Mean Green Fishin Machine! Take a trip with Eddie, you will soon get to know that the boat no matter the size is rigged out to be just that. Don't know if I have ever had a more relaxing crappie catching experience. Eddie is a very committed guide and I quote "Just doin what I love". I just set on my F/A and enjoyed myself. No one can make the fish bite but we caught our share Thursday night we caught 19 keepers,last night not sure on the actual count but we pulled in some bucket mouth crappie, we only kept one female, she came out of 30+ feet of water and wasn't going to survive. We caught some nice big males both black and white. Next week should be great they are just waiting on the water temp to warm up. Very reasonable prices and a extremely knowledgable fisherman,very family friendly kind of guy. Until the next trip,"keep doing what you love",there is a lot of us envious of you. up

Yea,yea I know pics to follow.

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/30/14 06:35 AM

Rockinmyshoe it was a pleasure to meet and fish with u. I thank u for the kind words. And I'm glad u had a good time and the fishing wasn't bad either. Lol. We would of done a lot better if Mother Nature would just cooperate. It's tough to beat bad barametric pressure but we managed a few good dinners in the live well. Thanks agian I'm looking forward to having u come back down to fish on the next trip buddy. I'm glad u liked the "Mean Green Fishin Machine" she's been good to me.
Here's the proof it happend. Lol

The fish are bitting. Book UR trip today!!!
More info at:
anytimeoutdoors@gmail.com

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/30/14 06:36 AM

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 03/31/14 11:28 PM

Ttt

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 04/02/14 07:10 PM

Bump

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 04/05/14 06:04 PM

Take a kid fishing and help keep are beloved sport of fishing and bieng in the outdoors!!! We specialize in hooking kids on fishing and putting down the electronics. Book UR crappie trip today!!
More info at

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 04/10/14 01:40 AM

Bump

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 04/12/14 04:10 AM

Ttt

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 04/15/14 03:20 PM

Another happy client from AnytimeOutdoors" Guide service. Good times and great fishing is how we do things at AnytimeOutdoors!!
Book UR trip today and let's go catch some slabs!! Watch for coming soon our New boat to accommodate groups of up to 5 anglers at a very reasonable rate. Come on down to canyon lake and let me put u on some fish!!
(5% comal county tax extra added to price of trip)

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 04/15/14 03:21 PM

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 04/17/14 06:57 PM

Week days available and the fish are bitting book UR trip today!!

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 04/28/14 05:27 AM

I had the pleasure of taking out 2 great lady's to crappie fish on 4/26. We managed some fish dispite the barametric plunge throughout the evening. The short crappie were the hungriest and a nice channel cat ate a hand tied jig. All in all a great evening on the water. Thanks again lady's I had a blast. Look forward to hearing back from u. Here's a few pics of the nicer fish.

Good times and great fishing
AnytimeOutdoors guide service

Amytimeoutdoors@gmail.com

Book UR crappie fishing trip today

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 05/05/14 05:24 PM

As of lately I've been told by a lot of Peaple that I'm "living the dream" fishing and hunting for a living. And they are correct it's been a dream come true for me. And my latest 2 clients were the were the main idea of why I wanted to guide fish since I was a child. Taking out a father and son to make a lifetime memory catching fish and spending quality with one another. And I had the honer of fishing with daniel mollenkopf and his 7 year old son haddon on 5/1 for a first time boat fishing trip for his son we launched 5ishpm on the hunt for crappie or anything bigger than 8" (his sons current biggest fish) that would eat are offerings. Bieng a post cold front day as this weird year of weather continues to hamper fishing conditions. With high hopes We dropped are lines and the catching began!!After just beating his record I new we could do better and we checked a few more honey holes with a many krappie (short fish) we managed to land some keepers. And keep the lines stretching. Many were landed a few just a hair short and a few got off the hook right at the boat. All in all a great day on the water

Making lifetime memory's.....
Good times and Great fishing
"AnytimeOutdoors"
Guide Service
Book UR trip today 7 days a week
Posted By: danielmollenkopf

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 05/06/14 08:24 PM

Thank you so much for taking me and my son fishing! We had a really great time! Lots of crappie and a couple bass thrown in for good measure made for an exciting fishing trip. I think God has blessed me with a son who loves fishing like I do, and it certainly helps when you catch a lot of fish. Thanks for putting us on some fish.

I don’t normally write reviews, but Anytime Outdoors is worth it. I think I have been on guided fishing trips 4 or 5 times in my life, all with different guides. If anyone is looking for a great guide, I would definitely recommend Anytime Outdoors. Fishing with Eddie was a ton of fun, and he was constantly giving helpful tips and explanations for why we were doing what we were doing. Even though I have fished a fair share in life, I still felt like I learned a ton. Eddie was the appropriate kind of laid back- he wasn’t worried when my son or I missed a fish, but he certainly did everything he could do to put us on top of them. And we had a pretty successful run of it. We caught around 40 fish and 17 keepers. Probably another 5 or so were right on the edge but just undersized. Definitely the most fish I have caught on one trip.

One other thing about Eddie is that he is great with kids. If you are thinking about taking kids out fishing, Anytime Outdoors is definitely the right place to call. Eddie answered every question my son had, explained things in a way that made sense for a seven year old, laughed at all my sons jokes, and just generally made my son feel like a champion fisherman. Not all guides are like that, and Eddie really stood out.

If you are looking for a guide, give Eddie at Anytime Outdoors a call.

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 05/09/14 05:24 AM

Thanks Daniel. I appreciate the kind words. I'm glad u and haddon had a great time and stretched some line. That young man lasted a long time on a boat with out complaining about a thing and fished like a pro. I'm always glad to be out fished by the youth anglers. That's what it's all about.......
Good times and great fishing
"AnytimeOutdoors" Guide Service
Posted By: TxAg

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 05/09/14 07:37 PM

Tagged for later.

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 05/13/14 07:32 AM

Weather is looking great for mid to end of week and weekend.
Short notice trips available
Book UR crappie catching trip today

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 05/16/14 02:06 AM

Check out our website. Anytimeoutdoorsguideservice.com And book a crappie catching trip today.

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 05/17/14 05:56 AM

Book UR Fathersday fishing trip with UR son and he will never forget it.....
www.anytimeoutdoorsguideservice.com

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 05/20/14 01:31 PM

Book UR outdoors adventure today!!!

Re: Crappie/white bass/ striper Guided Fishing trips - 05/25/14 03:14 AM

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum