Texas Hunting Forum

4 Pines Ranch

Posted By: JHOG

4 Pines Ranch - 09/17/13 02:15 PM

My group of 5-6 guys are going to 4 Pines Ranch in Mexia, TX in May of next year. Has anyone hunted there before? Prices are great and Matt the owner seems like a really good guy. We are hoping that there is some hog action for everyone even though this is a free range hunt. Our only other experience hog hunting was in MO over the last 2 years on a free range hunt and all in all in the 6 nights we hunted we only saw a group of 3 hogs and I personally missed them. So they say Texas is the place to go. I just hope I made the right choice seeing that we are traveling about 800 miles one way to get to 4 Pines.
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: 4 Pines Ranch - 09/17/13 04:23 PM

Matt is The Man. He is way laid back. But he will work his tail off for you. You booked w/ the right guy. You should talk w/ him about his Free Range Aoudad Hunts..............WOW! aim
Posted By: altez

Re: 4 Pines Ranch - 09/18/13 03:23 AM

I've hunted with Matt before several times. He's pretty good guy and will try his best to get you a shoot opportunity. I've seen hogs 2 out out 3 times I've been there. Since it is free ranging but I think he has a high fence section now.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum