Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people

Posted By: Trozacky

Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/20/11 10:36 PM

Im looking for a guided trip for 5-10 people. I will have exact numbers before the hunt. Were looking to hunt ducks and geese. Looking for a two or three day trip with lodging. Not sure if everyone will want to hunt geese, may be just a few on one of the mornings. Not sure if we want up north or down around eagle lake or coast. Just want to see what options we have available. Please send me price per person with breakdowns according to how may people we have in the party. I know this is going to be a good year so Im looking for one weekend I get to shot without all the work:) Thanks in advance.

Travis

Posted By: blackfoot

Re: Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/20/11 11:02 PM

Lodging....North, Stanfield. South, Bay Prairie. Later, B

Re: Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/20/11 11:48 PM

Talked to a few guys and we are looking for north area outfitters. Flooded timber areas and fields. Lots of Mallards and canadian geese.

Posted By: duckman10

Re: Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/21/11 12:36 AM

I've got the timber but the geese are very unpredictable.

Posted By: TxFowler80

Re: Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/21/11 04:04 AM

Check out www.blacklandoutfitters.com We could definitely hook you guys up with ducks for sure geese are around but kinda spotty.

Posted By: STXHO

Re: Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/21/11 04:53 AM

www.boarsandmore.com

Posted By: Steve48

Re: Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/21/11 01:31 PM

Irish Creek Outfitters is located 40 minutes west of Wichita, Ks.
We have a lodge that will handle large groups. Our combo hunts are ducks/geese in the AM and pheasant/quail in the PM. Late Dec. thru Jan. would be a great time for a combo hunt or just a waterfowl hunt. Would be happy to visit anytime. 620-960-3894 Thanks, Steve

Posted By: Boars and More Outfitters

Re: Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/21/11 03:17 PM

Steve48, are y'all around the Hutchinson/Silvia area? We have friends there and have hunted that area, amazing area for mallards and canadas!! Had some of my greatest hunting trips right there.

Posted By: WhiskeyandMe

Re: Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/21/11 08:40 PM

Sent you a pm! smile

J.J.

Re: Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/22/11 12:02 AM

Thanks for all the info and PMs. It looks like we are going to be heading out with Duks-r-us. Thanks to everyone who helped in the search.

Posted By: Billy Jack

Re: Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/22/11 01:59 AM

Mr. JJ

I sent you an email your PM box was full

Posted By: Steve48

Re: Looking for a duck/goose hunting trip for 5-10 people - 07/23/11 01:21 PM

We are headquartered 4 miles south of Yoder, about 15 south of Hutchinson. We goose hunt in ground blinds on irrigated fields. Farm ponds and rivers for the green heads. would have 2 maybe 3 guides for a group of 10 for geese. thanks, Steve

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum