Texas Hunting Forum

mule deer lease north of Childress

Posted By: Hunt Wicked Close TV

mule deer lease north of Childress - 11/05/10 07:49 PM

Is anyone interested in a Mule Deer lease ? I have a very good friend that has approx. 1200 acres north of Childress Tx. If anyone is interested in this lease let me know. I will more information a little later and can give you my friends number so you can talk to him directly.

Stay safe and have a great and safe season

Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: mule deer lease north of Childress - 11/05/10 10:32 PM

How much? How many? And more info!

Re: mule deer lease north of Childress - 11/06/10 01:44 PM

Info forth coming.

Re: mule deer lease north of Childress - 11/06/10 02:56 PM

I made a mistake on this folks. It is not a lease, it is a 3 day hunt. This is the ad from the Fort Worth Star Telegram.

3-Day Mule deer & White Tail...
HUNTING/FISHING: 3-day Mule deer & White Tail Hunts! Texas Panhandle, $1500.00 Quail hunts also available. 817-929-6284 Hunting/Fishing

His name is Jerry Walker. we have been hunting with him for several years now. He very seldom sells any hunts...

Re: mule deer lease north of Childress - 11/06/10 05:22 PM

Just got off the phone with Jerry on this. He said if some one was interested in a season lease he would talk to you about it. He will not hunt more than 4 people on this place. Give him a call and see what y'all can work out ...

He said they sat the place last night just spotting and watched over thirty mule deer,

Posted By: DaltonB16

Re: mule deer lease north of Childress - 11/08/10 07:00 AM

Could you PM me more info? interested in possible lease or day hunt??

Re: mule deer lease north of Childress - 11/08/10 03:22 PM

The mans name is Jerry Walker, his phone is 817-929-6284, he is the one that has the place for lease and can answer all your questions.. Very nice man, we have hunted with him for several years now.

Posted By: thebreeze64

Re: mule deer lease north of Childress - 11/19/10 12:26 PM

ttt

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum