Texas Hunting Forum

Tbox blinds builder?

Posted By: ijohnston

Tbox blinds builder? - 05/22/17 10:11 PM

I Own a T-box blind and love it. Last week the windows on the front side of my blind were busted out from hail. I have had no luck finding how I can get a hold of them to buy replacement windows. Do any of you out there know of a number I can call to get those replaced.
Posted By: StretchR

Re: Tbox blinds builder? - 05/23/17 12:14 PM

http://tboxblinds.com/

Mike Townsend
Rick Spinn
P.O. Box 8841
Waco, TX 76714
254-744-0088 Office
254-751-7707 Fax
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Tbox blinds builder? - 05/23/17 02:14 PM

Their website looks to be working. They have not responded back to you?
Posted By: ijohnston

Re: Tbox blinds builder? - 05/23/17 05:15 PM

just talked to them. They said I need to call my local dealer and they would have to order it. I cannot order directly from them.
Posted By: Cajunrotor

Re: Tbox blinds builder? - 06/05/17 07:38 PM

Originally Posted By: ijohnston
just talked to them. They said I need to call my local dealer and they would have to order it. I cannot order directly from them.

That SUCKS! Remind me NOT to buy their products......
realmad
Posted By: TheHunted

Re: Tbox blinds builder? - 06/06/17 02:01 PM

DeerView can build you a replacement window to fit if desired. Feel free to PM me with questions.
Posted By: Dien

Re: Tbox blinds builder? - 06/06/17 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Cajunrotor
Originally Posted By: ijohnston

That SUCKS! Remind me NOT to buy their products......
realmad

Please don't then. Don't need you buying it then bashing them for a simple process.

In doing this they are probably trying to protect their dealers and building trust with their dealers that they won't sell from underneath them.

Also, I had a problem with owls and Mike took 10 minutes explaining how to build something for me. Imagine two people trying to build something out of thin air over the phone, not easy but he was very patient and it worked out great!
Posted By: toddjohnson

Re: Tbox blinds builder? - 06/10/17 01:42 AM

I had one for a while. It was nice but you would figure for the money it could have a drip edge over the windows. In a slight mist it would get really wet. Other than that it was decent but could build a blind twice the size for the money though.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum