Texas Hunting Forum

atascosa replacement windows?

Posted By: ragtag

atascosa replacement windows? - 10/26/12 01:56 AM

i have a atascosa 5x5 corporate blind and it blew over in the off season and busted the windows out on two sides of the blind. i didnt know if yall knew if they sold replacement ones or just go find a glass man to put in the bent frames that i have now or maybe some other suggestion. i emailed them but no response yet. thanks for yalls advice in advance
Posted By: deewayne2003

Re: atascosa replacement windows? - 10/26/12 06:25 PM

If they are the ones that slide side to side and only let you use 50% of the window I would be looking to replace them with vertical slide windows.

So much better than the 50/50 and quiet too.
Posted By: jim1961

Re: atascosa replacement windows? - 11/01/12 06:00 PM

Look on the internet for Dickinson Feed and Supply. They sell windows and latches for both styles of Atascosa blinds
Posted By: TheHunted

Re: atascosa replacement windows? - 11/08/12 02:14 AM

email sent, DeerView can fix you up
Posted By: Frank23

Re: atascosa replacement windows? - 12/26/12 07:35 AM

You should replace windows with sliding or folding one. If aluminium sliding has been used it looks great. Silver sliding are best for bedrooms.
Posted By: ragtag

Re: atascosa replacement windows? - 12/28/12 03:10 AM

deerviewwindows.com hooked me up. i ended up sending the frames to them and they went through them and put new glass springs etc. i am in the windows for $60 with shipping them. thats a lot better than 200 a piece from the factory. if y'all need any type of blind windows check them out, good bunch of guys
Posted By: TheHunted

Re: atascosa replacement windows? - 12/30/12 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By: ragtag
deerviewwindows.com hooked me up. i ended up sending the frames to them and they went through them and put new glass springs etc. i am in the windows for $60 with shipping them. thats a lot better than 200 a piece from the factory. if y'all need any type of blind windows check them out, good bunch of guys

Thank you Jacob, glad we could get you fixed up.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum