Texas Hunting Forum

What do ya'll think?

Posted By: beetle bailey

What do ya'll think? - 07/04/06 03:26 PM

I am thinkin about makin and marketing a big game lift for atv's to make that deer and hog hunt a little easier on the back. Thought i would ask all the hunters out there if they think its something that would sell? i know there are some out there already, but from what i've seen there is room for improvement. i'm talking about a receiver mounted, vertical lift, made of steel, with a pulley system and hand crank or winch to load that big buck or hog. tell me what ya'll think.

thanks in advance,
Beetle Bailey

Posted By: 7mag

Re: What do ya'll think? - 07/04/06 05:50 PM

They make a rig, for trucks. It uses the pull of the vehicle, to load the animal, as you drive forward. Yours sounds interesting, good luck.

Posted By: west tex

Re: What do ya'll think? - 07/04/06 06:15 PM

its a good idea but it has been done. i have a buddy in fisher co. that owns a welding shop and he has been making them for a while he takes them to gun shows and sells them.
but there isnt a patented on them so build away

Posted By: 7mag

Re: What do ya'll think? - 07/04/06 06:21 PM

Ok the patent is mine, no one can make em J/K

Re: What do ya'll think? - 07/04/06 06:58 PM

thanks for the input guys, i was huntin in Ark last year, shot an average size 6 point, went and got the 4 wheeler and then proceeded to have a heck of a time gttin him up on it. finally did by pawing and scratching. i ain't no huge guy, but i consider myself to be in pretty good shape. took all i had to get him loaded up. all my help was still huntin. also doesn't help these new atv's sit higher off the ground. thanks again

Posted By: SaginawHunter

Re: What do ya'll think? - 07/05/06 01:42 AM

I did see a setup like this for an atv at a Hunting show last year looked like a good thing for someone who cant lift an animal.

Posted By: dgilbert

Re: What do ya'll think? - 07/05/06 11:57 AM

I posted this earlier, but I seen a lift for ATV's on TV already.

Re: What do ya'll think? - 07/11/06 09:05 PM

Where was that ad, if you don't mind me asking? I have never seen an ad on TV and had a real hard time finding one on the internet...via google. Also, thanks to all for the input.

bb

Posted By: Txduckman

Re: What do ya'll think? - 07/21/06 09:11 PM

http://www.deadlite.com/

Posted By: BOOBOO

Re: What do ya'll think? - 07/21/06 11:13 PM

HUNTERS EQUIPMENT OUT OF SAN ANGELO MAKES ONE. GO TO HUNTERSEQUIPMENT.COM, OR BRILEYOUTFITTERS.COM THERE IS A LINK THERE. THERE IS NO PICTURE ON THE WEB SITE BUT THE NUMBER IS THERE AND YOU CAN CALL FOR INFO.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum