Texas Hunting Forum

video editing software? HELP!!!

Posted By: AdgerC15

video editing software? HELP!!! - 08/10/09 04:02 PM

Ok, I got the softwarte goin and Im puttin my video together but when I play it the screen keeps blinking and going green VERY reapidly. You cannot even make out the video.

Anyone know my problem?

ac

Posted By: KBTXHunter

Re: video editing software? - 08/11/09 12:03 AM

x2

Posted By: Bulldawg

Re: video editing software? - 08/11/09 12:37 AM

You should already have a great one. C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\moviemk.exe . If it is not there search your computer for moviemk.exe. There usualy is a shortcut under programs.

Posted By: gogburn

Re: video editing software? - 08/11/09 01:57 AM

I found it under All Programs - Accessories - Windows Movie Maker.

Thanks.

Posted By: stinkychomper

Re: video editing software? - 08/11/09 02:23 AM

movie maker is great to start with

I use Pinnacle and it is very user friendly. My kids can even make decent movies

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Studio+Family/

Posted By: psycho0819

Re: video editing software? - 08/11/09 05:54 AM

If looking for a download of some kind, try www.download.com . Do a search for it and you'll likely get plenty of hits. ou can classify your search for free software, trial, or pay. Try some of the free stuff. I've gotten lots of good software off that site over the years.

Jay

Posted By: AdgerC15

Re: video editing software? - 08/11/09 07:12 AM

thanks alot guys, i found the windows movie maker and NEVER even knew i had it! hopefully i can get a cool video up real soon!

ac

Posted By: spudmonkey

Re: video editing software? - 08/12/09 09:15 AM

just for brownie points I have to plug my wife's website, that is what she specializes in. Any media types/formats, she can put it together along with photos, music and effects. PM if you want her website.

Posted By: jdickey

Re: video editing software? HELP!!! - 08/13/09 03:50 PM

Quote:

Ok, I got the softwarte goin and Im puttin my video together but when I play it the screen keeps blinking and going green VERY reapidly. You cannot even make out the video.

As you become more experienced in editing, you'll find several other good programs are available.....!

Anyone know my problem?

ac

Most likely you have the wrong format! For DVD there are usually two formats: PAL & NTSC.

Whatever software program you're using, check for the the available formats for storing on your computer, DVD, or Video CD.

I use MOVIEMAKER and PHOTOSTORY...both are free downloads are easy to use. I also have NERO 8 which gets to be a bit more technical but it also effective!

Posted By: sugarsugar

Re: video editing software? HELP!!! - 06/28/13 07:47 AM

@jdickey, I'm currently having the same problem.... thanks for your tips. help problem solved,
Posted By: ccoker

Re: video editing software? HELP!!! - 06/28/13 05:35 PM

Windows movie maker doesn't support all video file formats.

My Canon HD and Contour HD for example are not supported.
Posted By: brianjose

Re: video editing software? HELP!!! - 08/06/13 10:20 AM

You need to download proper software in your mobile which is compatible with your phone. What OS phone you have?
Posted By: MathMan

Re: video editing software? HELP!!! - 08/17/13 04:08 AM

What exactly are you trying to do? Edit videos? Just burn them to DVD?

I use convertxtodvd. All one word. It cost a bit but will burn any format to a DVD.
Posted By: MathMan

Re: video editing software? HELP!!! - 08/17/13 04:10 AM

Could be bad DVDs. I've had that problem. Also like said above. It could be burning the wrong format for USA DVD players.

Could be a bad DVD burner.
Posted By: TXSowSlayer

Re: video editing software? HELP!!! - 09/16/13 02:29 PM

You don't have the correct codecs. What file extension are you trying to view? mp4, h264, avi, mpg?
Posted By: Chris & Zale

Re: video editing software? HELP!!! - 09/21/13 03:22 AM

Get a iMac - iMovie is a great all purpose movie software and easy to use...

getting a PC to do movies is to tedious...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum