Texas Hunting Forum

Cabelas Black Friday

Posted By: Dove Weed

Cabelas Black Friday - 11/11/18 11:47 PM

Just saw the ad and guess what? They have combined the ad with Bass Pro and there are no giveaways this year. Figured this was coming at some point with the takeover, but I really enjoyed hanging out in line with my brother. What a bummer frown
Posted By: Caskins

Re: Cabelas Black Friday - 11/12/18 02:48 AM

Cabelas will never be the same for sure.
Posted By: JCO

Re: Cabelas Black Friday - 11/12/18 01:33 PM

Not the same place anymore.
Posted By: White Falcon

Re: Cabelas Black Friday - 11/12/18 04:26 PM

Name, Cabelas, will be gone after the first of the year, I figure.
Posted By: wtjim

Re: Cabelas Black Friday - 11/14/18 03:43 AM

Quality of Cabelas products is a thing of the past
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Cabelas Black Friday - 11/14/18 04:21 PM

Much like when British Petroleum acquired Amoco and became BP-Amoco. As my old buddy said, who had worked for Amoco, you were to pronounce it “BP-Amoco”, but the “Amoco” became more silent over time.
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Cabelas Black Friday - 11/20/18 08:55 PM

I cant even get Cabela's website to open anymore I guess it merged with chitty bass pro already.
Posted By: duckhunter175

Re: Cabelas Black Friday - 11/20/18 10:11 PM

I've had nothing but issues as well since they switched to Capital One for their credit card service. Strongly thinking about cashing out my points and calling it good.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Cabelas Black Friday - 11/20/18 10:41 PM

Just got a reminder email that I had points for me or a friend. 'Never received that before. Used mine up at BP a few days ago, buying camo clothes for the grandson. I always used mine up pretty regular. I had a friend that was always trying to accrue as many as he could. South Dakota skin flint. Those people are pathologically tight. Of course, it's tough country up there. Wonder how he's feeling about all this?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum