Texas Hunting Forum

Kuiu!?!?

Posted By: taylormade820

Kuiu!?!? - 01/12/17 03:25 AM

Just wanting some info on Kuiu camo. I've been looking at buying some but not sure on sizing. How do they fit? I hear they are an athletic fit but what does that even mean? What size has anyone bought and your height weight or build. I have a line of really warm Sitka for bow hunting but wanted something a little lighter. Any info is much appreciated!
Posted By: Fitzwho

Re: Kuiu!?!? - 01/12/17 03:39 AM

6' 5" - 300 pound, the 3XL jackets fit me perfectly (54L sport coat). I wear the 40 waist pants. They just started offering some of the peloton fleece in 3XL, so haven't been able to try any of that yet. Don't have any Sitka, but do have Kryptek and sizing is very similar. I wear an XXL in Columbia PFG shirts (XL Tall when I can find it).
Posted By: HCHunter28

Re: Kuiu!?!? - 01/12/17 11:01 PM

Sizing is about the same for Sitka and kuiu. I wear large in both. 5'11 180 40 chest 34 waist.

Kuiu runs deals around thanksgiving/Black Friday if you can wait. 25% off everything for the past 3 years.
Posted By: Peaceman

Re: Kuiu!?!? - 01/16/17 05:12 AM

Originally Posted By: HCHunter28
Sizing is about the same for Sitka and kuiu. I wear large in both. 5'11 180 40 chest 34 waist.

Kuiu runs deals around thanksgiving/Black Friday if you can wait. 25% off everything for the past 3 years.

I ordered their superdown and found it tight I'm about the same size and needed an XL in these products. Concerning raingear I have the XL in jacket and L in the pants, to allow layering underneath.
Posted By: HCHunter28

Re: Kuiu!?!? - 01/19/17 06:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Peaceman
Originally Posted By: HCHunter28

I ordered their superdown and found it tight I'm about the same size and needed an XL in these products. Concerning raingear I have the XL in jacket and L in the pants, to allow layering underneath.

I don't wear an XL in anything. I'm a M-L guy. If youre in between sizes like me go for the larger size.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum