Texas Hunting Forum

Electronic Predator Calls (need advice)

Posted By: the lab

Electronic Predator Calls (need advice) - 05/11/15 05:11 AM

I would like to find out what brand predator call you guys use? I would like to purchase one before my next trip. Thanks for any help.
Posted By: TUFBOY

Re: Electronic Predator Calls (need advice) - 05/11/15 02:02 PM

I went with Fox Pro check them out there are different models I have been happy with mine.
Posted By: PJW

Re: Electronic Predator Calls (need advice) - 05/11/15 03:33 PM

Icotec GC 300, or 500.
Posted By: Bayhard kennels

Re: Electronic Predator Calls (need advice) - 06/06/15 09:19 PM

FoxPro is the only name you need to know as far as E-callers go
Posted By: 458 Socom

Re: Electronic Predator Calls (need advice) - 06/11/15 11:53 PM

You didn't specify a price range, but if you want a great e-caller and the best customer service out there, go FoxPro. I used to have a Prairie Blaster, unbelievable sound and built like a tank. A little heavy though, if you do a lot of walking I would go with the ShockWave.

http://www.gofoxpro.com/site/products/shockwave
Posted By: Antler Addicts

Re: Electronic Predator Calls (need advice) - 06/23/15 04:13 AM

Like everyone is saying, Foxpro! We use the hellfire and its great, really all you will ever need and decently priced. We have some videos of it in action on our YouTube channel.
Posted By: FoxTrot

Re: Electronic Predator Calls (need advice) - 06/23/15 02:03 PM

Yall keep using the FoxPro....I will keep using my Burnham Brothers and laying em down. Haha!

I have a FP too and it is good however the Burnham is a step up.
Posted By: breadman

Re: Electronic Predator Calls (need advice) - 06/27/15 01:32 AM

what ever you buy , DONT BUY THE WESTERN RIVERS what a slug !! eats batteries like a fat lady at a buffet , 400 sounds they just don't tell you more than a dozen of the same animal ,and who needs an elephant call ??? it shuts down after short idle time and remote wont turn it back on , you gotta walk out to it and turn it back on . and there tech support ,,,that's a joke ! GO WITH THE FOXpro!!!!
Posted By: DStroud

Re: Electronic Predator Calls (need advice) - 06/27/15 02:23 AM

I am a Foxpro user myself(I have 3 currently) but I will probably try the new Convergent Hunting Bullet as I liked what I saw when at the PM hunt.
Works off your Smart Phone with about a 100 yard range.

http://www.convergenthunting.com/bullet-hp-electronic-game-call.php
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum