Texas Hunting Forum

On line oakleys

Posted By: TC hunter

On line oakleys - 06/30/14 05:18 AM

Anyone ever order anything off http://www.summerokoutlet.com seems to good to be true but if it is what they say I will be ordering a dozen or so
Posted By: jdk1985

Re: On line oakleys - 06/30/14 01:20 PM

Interesting prices there.
Posted By: Ox190

Re: On line oakleys - 06/30/14 02:07 PM

When you click on a particular one at the top it says REPLICA OAKLEY MONSTER DOG or REPLICA OAKLEY CRANKCASE.

You can tell by the lens colors they are not real Oakley's.
Posted By: jdickey

Re: On line oakleys - 06/30/14 02:16 PM

Are you a veteran? Oakley has a special program for Vets and active duty.
Posted By: jdk1985

Re: On line oakleys - 06/30/14 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Ox190
When you click on a particular one at the top it says REPLICA OAKLEY MONSTER DOG or REPLICA OAKLEY CRANKCASE.

You can tell by the lens colors they are not real Oakley's.

I figured that might be the case but I did not actually click on any of the glasses to check.

Too good to be true
Posted By: CharlieCTx

Re: On line oakleys - 07/01/14 04:38 AM

I've been wearing $150 Oakley Half Jacket - Polarized - XLJ's for 10+ years. The sunglasses god get's a pair about every year and a half or so. I made my latest sacrifice about 2 months ago. Went in to Academy and bought a pair of $19 Polarized Spiderwire Fishing Sunglasses. I can see no difference in the lens. Tilt 'em forward about 60' if they go black on you, that's a pretty solid sign they're polarized. Google it, you'll find some pics...

I bought my last pair of Oakely's and can now double up on my sacrifices to the gods and still be way money ahead in the game. The faux Oakley's are just very cheap imitations.

Charlie
Posted By: Scooterb

Re: On line oakleys - 07/09/14 01:03 PM

Usstandardissue.com will relocate you to their new site. 50% off for AD military. They may do LEO and Vets also, but active for sure.
Posted By: freonfreak82

Re: On line oakleys - 07/09/14 05:13 PM

ive worn Oakleys for almost 15 years. started with the old m frame heaters, huge lenses lol. I've always had oakleys no matter what the cost, buy new lenses about once a year or so. i left my last pair on the back of my truck and they now belong to someone else after they blew off. i stopped at an academy and bought a 20.00 pair of polarized glasses, they have been just as durable, and just as clear as the oakleys I've had forever. I've been tempted to get some costas, but can't justify it.
Posted By: M Wilson

Re: On line oakleys - 07/18/14 08:46 PM

the USstandardissue.com site is great for ordering. ive used them a lot in the past, i have a pair of ballistic M-frames that have lasted a long time
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum