Texas Hunting Forum

Ariat Boots

Posted By: Treybiz

Ariat Boots - 01/05/11 08:55 PM

Not sure if this is the proper forum for this question but....

Anybody on here know of a good place to purchase some Ariat Boots?... I.E. at a discount or someone on here that sells them.. Not " go to cavenders" laugh

Thanks in advance!
Trey

Posted By: Chuck McDonald

Re: Ariat Boots - 01/06/11 04:44 AM

Atwoods runs some deals all the time on Ariat boots, they are all I wear anymore.

Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Ariat Boots - 01/06/11 04:49 AM

cavenders has the best deals.

imo they are the best boot out there

Posted By: silentex

Re: Ariat Boots - 01/06/11 05:34 AM

I know you say don't go to Cavenders, but I got my last pair of Ariats for 40% off. Just watch their ads.

You can also check Zappos.com

I've used them quite a few times before and they're amazing. Free shipping, no hassle returns for a year. They pay shipping both ways. Can't beat it.

Re: Ariat Boots - 01/06/11 02:22 PM

The reason I said no Cavenders is I went in there yesterday after I had browsed on the internet for a while. I had a style and size I wanted with a price in mind. I tried some on in there that were exactly what I wanted. Only problem was that they were $32.63 Cheaper across town @ Sheplers with a generic mail coupon I have. I very nicely asked the clerk if they could do any sort of price matching to keep me from driving across town and do business with them. I didn't present it in a pushy manner what so ever and he was a donkey right off the bat. Grabs the coupon from me and says, "Im gonna go check their prices". Comes back and says, "you weren't lying but we can't do that."

A. Was it necessary for him to call the other store if he wasn't going to do it anyway?

B. No reason to be rude, I worked for many years in commission-based retail and completely understand that 99 percent of my customers wanted something for nothing.

Posted By: BMD

Re: Ariat Boots - 01/06/11 02:50 PM

I wouldnt have waited I wouldhave left when he went to call the other
Store. My .02

Re: Ariat Boots - 01/06/11 02:54 PM

I know I know, I should have... I just held on to a shred of hope they would do it so I wouldn't have to drive to the other place.

Posted By: BigSexyCamo

Re: Ariat Boots - 01/11/11 03:50 AM

So go to Sheplers problem solved.

Posted By: thomas_z71

Re: Ariat Boots - 01/11/11 10:58 PM

I bought mine at Cavenders frown I did look around though and basically only coudl have saved tax..this was right around Xmas..they could be on sale now tho frown

Posted By: postoak

Re: Ariat Boots - 01/11/11 11:05 PM

If you know exactly what you want and your size, buy off the internet -- cheapest way to go.

Posted By: Cory Lee

Re: Ariat Boots - 01/11/11 11:56 PM

Get a 25% off coupon and go to Sheplers. I've got a ton if you need one.

Posted By: new2tx

Re: Ariat Boots - 01/31/11 02:54 AM

where do you get the 25% off coupons for sheplers

Posted By: SLT

Re: Ariat Boots - 02/06/11 05:23 AM

Good boots !!

Posted By: BrianS

Re: Ariat Boots - 02/14/11 09:31 PM

Posted By: skeeter22

Re: Ariat Boots - 02/15/11 02:40 PM

I've had good luck at bootbay.com.

Re: Ariat Boots - 02/16/11 01:47 AM

So does anyone have a 25% off at Sheplers? I found a pair I like, but I don't want to buy unless I can get that discount. I signed up on the website, but didn't get an email?

Posted By: rockyraider

Re: Ariat Boots - 02/21/11 06:39 PM

Where are Ariat boots made? Aren't some of them made in China?

Posted By: HardWired

Re: Ariat Boots - 02/22/11 03:47 AM

I bought a pair when I was on the road, and all I had with me were dress boots.

$170 boots, wore them for three days, and never again. WORST BOOTS I HAVE EVER OWNED.

Twisted X are the best WORK boots I have worn.

Posted By: senko86

Re: Ariat Boots - 02/23/11 04:19 PM

I like me some double h's

Re: Ariat Boots - 02/24/11 03:39 AM

so.....who got's a coupon?

Posted By: texas republic

Re: Ariat Boots - 02/28/11 03:45 PM

Ive owned a lot of boots and put them through hell... IMO stick with red wings. Last time I owned lariats, I could fling my foot and send my steel toe 15 yards after the leather tore. It was kind cool until I lost my steel toe.

Re: Ariat Boots - 02/28/11 08:29 PM

still lookin for a coupon smile

Re: Ariat Boots - 03/08/11 08:07 PM

coupon anyone? Still lookin for some Adrian Moraes ARiats smile

Posted By: texaspatriot.308

Re: Ariat Boots - 03/13/11 03:18 AM

Redwings aint what hey used to be, pure junk now, your feet get wet, dont last long...ariats aint bad, I use them now

Posted By: BubRay

Re: Ariat Boots - 03/15/11 12:53 AM

Soles on my Ariats fell apart.....never had that problem with Double H's which is what I will be going back to.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum