Texas Hunting Forum

stealthcam customer service

Posted By: rsquared

stealthcam customer service - 08/23/10 11:29 PM

anyone been able to get thru to them.
i am trying to track an order and do not get email replies after 3 weeks and the phone number is always busy or just routes you on hold.

are they really this bad now???

Posted By: Chuck McDonald

Re: stealthcam customer service - 08/23/10 11:52 PM

Steakth has horrible customer service, which is bad for me because they made my Favorite camera about 4 years ago. I still buy them when I see them online.
Leaf River has the best customer service I have ever seen, however they are hit or miss with their cameras. Moultrie has good customer service, but they have just gotten good due to the high volume they do. Another hit or miss.
All the cams made today are made to basically throw away.

Posted By: n_rut

Re: stealthcam customer service - 08/24/10 02:20 AM

I can second the poor customer service from Stealthcam. I've had a Prowler for 2 years that would'nt program properly after last season. I sent it to them 1st wk. of June and just got it back 1st wk. of August. I own 3 Wildview 5.0 mp IR's, all have worked flawless and take good pics. Easy on batteries too.

Re: stealthcam customer service - 08/24/10 04:16 AM

i am guessing you may not be aware that wildview and stealthcam are basically the same company now...

Re: stealthcam customer service - 08/27/10 01:18 AM

finally got them to answer today.

they said my orders were on backorder.

funny, nobody mentioned that for 4 weeks in a row of emails.

so, i excercised my rights as a consumer and cancelled all 3 game cams i had on order.

Posted By: TXHogSlayer72

Re: stealthcam customer service - 09/15/10 06:28 PM

I had a problem with my Stealth Cam last season. I never could get a hold of them either. I went and bought a Moultrie.

Posted By: GSMSupervisor

Re: stealthcam customer service - 09/20/10 08:00 PM

Thank you for your feed back regarding Stealth Cam's customer service. While we try to accommodate every customer's concerns and needs this is the busiest time of year and our answering time increases due to customer's needs which often times involves lenthy calls assisting with programming cameras. If you have a specific return or order you wish to inquire about please feel free to private message me any information (RA or Order number) so I can advise you of the status. As part of the Stealth Cam & Wildview management team I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and look forward to assisting you individually.

Thank You,
GSM Supervisor
877-269-8490 M-F 8a to 6p CST
www.gsmoutdoors.com

Posted By: Stick-n-String

Re: stealthcam customer service - 09/23/10 04:33 AM

While your apology is nice it doesn't do crap at getting things done. Every day when talking with CS reps it is the same story. How hard is it for a company to get it right???

Posted By: rifleman

Re: stealthcam customer service - 09/23/10 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: rsquared
finally got them to answer today.

they said my orders were on backorder.

funny, nobody mentioned that for 4 weeks in a row of emails.

so, i excercised my rights as a consumer and cancelled all 3 game cams i had on order.

which ones were you lookin at getting?

Re: stealthcam customer service - 09/23/10 05:25 PM

They had an offer for a lower end or model for $49 so I ordered three
I have since purchased something else

Posted By: scot

Re: stealthcam customer service - 09/23/10 11:49 PM

We had a heck of a time doing a trade in on them the stealth. the 1st one didn't work when we got home. The second replacement now died a couple months later. We went back with moultrie.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum