Texas Hunting Forum

Powder availability - just info

Posted By: 603Country

Powder availability - just info - 05/22/15 07:32 PM

Went to Houston yesterday. Wife had me driving here and there for stuff, and I found myself near a north Houston gunshop on Jones Road. The name is the 10Ring. I used to shop there when I lived nearby. I like the old guy that runs it, and he hires cute girls to sell stuff. Good combination. Thought I'd see if they had any H335, which I'm about out of and haven't seen on a shelf in a year or more. I said "you got any H335?". He says "sure, how much do you need?". He had pretty much every powder I could think of. I guess the only bad news is that all I needed was the H335. And he had full shelves of primers, brass, bullets. I haven't seen that much reloading stuff in 2 or 3 years.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Powder availability - just info - 05/22/15 08:29 PM

Got a little out of the way place similar close to me. Im not gonna say its name though loser8
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: Powder availability - just info - 05/23/15 05:49 PM

Got a little honeyhole of my own. I don't see me ever needing to buy components ever again though, unless I just want to try something new.
Posted By: tth_40

Re: Powder availability - just info - 05/23/15 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: RiverRider
Got a little honeyhole of my own. I don't see me ever needing to buy components ever again though, unless I just want to try something new.

Same here. cheers
Posted By: TxYoteHunter

Re: Powder availability - just info - 05/24/15 09:20 PM

Cabela's in Allen on Saturday was stocked up behind the counter and had several others out on the shelves on the main floor.
Posted By: Simmer down

Re: Powder availability - just info - 05/25/15 11:38 PM

Southwest Ammo in Mesquite has maintained a fairly even level of goods over the past few years. No gouging either.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum