Texas Hunting Forum

Lapua Brass..308 & others

Posted By: Don Dial

Lapua Brass..308 & others - 04/05/13 08:31 PM

I just ordered my second order in two month from Europtic in Pa. this was 308 Win Lapua for $70 per M...$10 shipping..they
usually take about a wk..on UPS ground..they have several other cal. but they said once they put them on the web site they only last a day or so..Don
Posted By: HuntKill

Re: Lapua Brass..308 & others - 04/06/13 09:59 PM

Good to know... Cabals online had them as well the other day
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Lapua Brass..308 & others - 04/07/13 02:31 AM

Bruno is another good place to find Lapua brass at a decent price.

http://www.brunoshooters.com/Merchant2/m...ategory_Code=7L
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: Lapua Brass..308 & others - 04/07/13 04:05 PM

Need some schooling. I looked at the Bruno site and found some brass that was neck turned. I don't understand what and why on that.
Posted By: Humble pie

Re: Lapua Brass..308 & others - 04/07/13 10:08 PM

Some shooters have their chamber reamed whith a tight neck for accuracy. Turning it allows it to expand in that neck keeping the presure safe.

It also makes the wall thinckness very uniform and affects the circumferential neck tension on the bullet.
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: Lapua Brass..308 & others - 04/07/13 11:57 PM

Thanks, much appreciated.
Posted By: HuntKill

Re: Lapua Brass..308 & others - 04/08/13 02:10 AM

good luck talking to anyone at brunos..or getting email...i have ordered from them on in-stock items over two months ago....go to their facebook page and you will see more complaints

...now 3rd generation...thats my go to place for goods and excellent customer service
Posted By: Judd

Re: Lapua Brass..308 & others - 04/08/13 02:21 AM

Bruno's is good people...the problem is they are a small family shop that is both internet and storefront. Plus, Bruno is a gunsmith and has to work on that stuff at some point. Stupid people and stupid buying are killing him (I'm referring to the hoarding not his customers).

3rd generation are good folks too...just a much bigger outfit.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum