Texas Hunting Forum

Leafy suits

Posted By: Tuoms

Leafy suits - 09/23/14 07:11 PM

Lookin to get a leafy suit. What is the best/value suit out there?
Posted By: TonyinVA

Re: Leafy suits - 09/23/14 10:49 PM

Cabela's has some at decent prices. Given you can various types of underwear with some brand of "scent control' you could look at either the suit that has no scent control (lower price) and buy the underwear and use it whenever .. or buy the suit with the scent control.
Posted By: JDShellnut

Re: Leafy suits - 09/23/14 10:50 PM

ASAT
Posted By: wisco-hunter

Re: Leafy suits - 09/24/14 03:44 AM

Look for the seller dixieoutdoors on eBay that's where I got mine, best camo I have ever got, it's also bug proof and comes with a face mask
Posted By: PhilR

Re: Leafy suits - 09/24/14 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By: adam_p
ASAT

+1
Posted By: 7ARanch

Re: Leafy suits - 09/24/14 09:09 PM

It's a leaf suit. I use mine all year and just pull it on over my progressively heavy clothes. I recommend the type that has mesh as the garment since it will help with mosquitoes. Early season I wear tee shirts under it and that's usually it. It's hot your going to sweat watch the wind and you'll be fine.
Posted By: passthru

Re: Leafy suits - 09/24/14 11:26 PM

Originally Posted By: 7ARanch
It's a leaf suit. I use mine all year and just pull it on over my progressively heavy clothes. I recommend the type that has mesh as the garment since it will help with mosquitoes. Early season I wear tee shirts under it and that's usually it. It's hot your going to sweat watch the wind and you'll be fine.

+1
I've bought the Red Head brand, Cabelas brand. Just get one that won't be hard to get on over heavier clothes.
Posted By: Anytimeoutdoors1

Re: Leafy suits - 09/26/14 04:15 AM

What ever brand u choose get a zip up style with elastic cuffs. And shoot ur bow with it on In practice to ensure string clearance of the leafs. I wear an arm guard to keep them out of the way.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum