Texas Hunting Forum

considering a new bow (southpaw)

Posted By: bigboy17

considering a new bow (southpaw) - 09/10/14 06:25 AM

as stated i'm a southpaw or left handed shooter I am left eye dominant with a dominant right hand, I have a stigmatism with glasses I have 20/20 vision but I have uneven ears so it is difficult to keep them on properly half the time I don't wear them for said reason, i'm planning to move back to my mothers hometown of childress in January to become a correctional officer and finish my school up afterwards as well as put a house on my farm, in the meantime i'm going to buy a new bow, i'm wanting opinions on brands and the best bow for around 550-600 bucks
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: considering a new bow (southpaw) - 09/10/14 11:12 PM

How is your vision when you don't have your glasses?

Have you tried contacts?
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: considering a new bow (southpaw) - 09/11/14 12:36 AM

Ok, save the money from a bow and do yourself the best favor you could ever give yourself...get LASIK.

trust me, it works and I happen to know someone who does it and would be happy to take care of you peep

It will solve the glasses problem and then you will appreciate it if. You do make it as a correctional officer.
2cents texas
Posted By: TonyinVA

Re: considering a new bow (southpaw) - 09/11/14 07:12 PM

I like Mathews and Mission bows..... by the way, I am right handed and left eye dominate and shoot everything left handed....only way to go.
Posted By: B Razorback

Re: considering a new bow (southpaw) - 09/12/14 03:37 AM

I recently bought the Bowtech Carbon Knight and I love it. It is very light weight and I couldn't tell a difference between the Carbon Knight and the Mathews Creed. It is the 2014 model and for bare bow it is 550$ however it feels/looks like it should be worth 800$! It is definitely worth looking in to!
Posted By: bigboy17

Re: considering a new bow (southpaw) - 09/15/14 04:50 AM

Originally Posted By: WHACK&STACK
I recently bought the Bowtech Carbon Knight and I love it. It is very light weight and I couldn't tell a difference between the Carbon Knight and the Mathews Creed. It is the 2014 model and for bare bow it is 550$ however it feels/looks like it should be worth 800$! It is definitely worth looking in to!

sounds good to me, i'll look into it.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum