Texas Hunting Forum

New strings!!

Posted By: ju993rnaut

New strings!! - 08/20/14 10:38 PM

I ordered some new strings from 60x, and had them put on at a local bow shop this week. They're bcy x flo green, silver with black pinstripe. If your ever in Abilene and need some work done, the mathews dealer bow-tech inside Abilene Lumber, John, does good work and they have a draw board. While there I was able to take advantage of the "broadhead exchange" they've got going. Exchanged one of my QAD exodus for a muzzy trocar. On to the pics.

Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: New strings!! - 08/21/14 12:05 AM

Lookin sharp! You shoot with em yet?
Posted By: kmon11

Re: New strings!! - 08/21/14 12:45 AM

Looks good

Not sure why I thought of Kermit the Frog

Re: New strings!! - 08/21/14 01:03 AM

Hey Now! Mine are the same black and green, without the silver.

Re: New strings!! - 08/21/14 01:05 AM

Ribbit
Posted By: kmon11

Re: New strings!! - 08/21/14 01:53 AM

A friend has strings. d-loop, peep and stabilizer with that color green. He also took it down and had the riser painted metallic green to match. We do call his bow Kermit but he does also. At the shoots there is no doubt which is his bow in the rack.

Re: New strings!! - 08/21/14 03:37 AM

Yeah, I shot about 25 arrows earlier tonight. It feels really good, and its still quiet without the string silencers. Nothing wrong with Kermit the frog colors.
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: New strings!! - 08/21/14 03:40 AM

Brad Patsy has done a good job with 60x; great reviews from the other Archery Forms I'm in. He's going to take the market by storm, I'm sure he's hurting Winner Choice in a bad way, Brad has a big following in the archery completion world, he's a heck of a nice guy too.

Re: New strings!! - 08/21/14 03:59 AM

Originally Posted By: bjankowski
Brad Patsy has done a good job with 60x; great reviews from the other Archery Forms I'm in. He's going to take the market by storm, I'm sure he's hurting Winner Choice in a bad way, Brad has a big following in the archery completion world, he's a heck of a nice guy too.

Its several of those reviews that helped me decide to order from him. I also ordered a set for my dads bow but they're 452, autmn and silver speckle. He didnt want anything too flashy.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum