Texas Hunting Forum

The $49.99/DZ arrow is back

Posted By: rjd

The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 06/06/14 02:37 AM

I found this on another forum and thought I would pass it along. Jesse went on to say that although the website says no discounts apply, code Joe53 is good for 10% off. Looks like a pretty good deal!

The $49.99/DZ arrow is back
I wanted to drop by and update ya'll on the newest with Deer Crossing Archery..

We just launched our new arrow line, the ECO Hunters! The ECOs were created for archer who doesn't want to dump their paycheck on a couple of arrows, and they still get top notch quality carbon arrows! ECO Hunters come pre-fletched with R2 vanes in your choice of Flo Orange, Flo Green, or Flo Yellow hen vanes and white $$$$ vane.

Find them on our website, or shoot me a email if anybody has questions or wants more information on them..

Thanks guys!

Jesse
Posted By: Wes70

Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 06/06/14 03:34 PM

These are some very good shooting arrows. I switched to them a few weeks ago and I am very impressed.
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 06/09/14 10:14 PM

I may order some and check'em out, at $50 if they are junk at least it's not a big loss
Posted By: marshman

Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 07/24/14 09:29 PM

Anyone know what the spine of them are? Wasn't listed on their website.
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 07/25/14 01:24 AM

49.99 for a dozen dats pretty sheep if they are decent arrows.

Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 07/25/14 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: marshman
Anyone know what the spine of them are? Wasn't listed on their website.
same as a gold tip 55/75
Posted By: passthru

Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 07/25/14 02:39 AM

Someone shoot them for a while and let me know. The cheap arrows I have bought in the past were just that. Cheap. When that stud buck steps out I want what I know will do the job. Now for pigs cheap usually is the ticket.
Posted By: Chuck McDonald

Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 07/25/14 03:03 AM

I have always regretted it everytime I have tried to shoot cheap arrows in the past. I will stick with my Black Eagles, went from carbon express blue streaks to them and I am not looking back. Well until something better comes along and I doubt $50 a dozen arrows are going to stack up.

Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 07/25/14 08:07 AM

I have not shot the Eco-hunters but I have shot the hunters. They are a very nice shooting arrow.
Posted By: passthru

Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 07/25/14 01:10 PM

Yes but the couple of thousands difference in straightness and other tolerances make a difference. Nocs don't stay in place, inserts push into the arrow when you punch a shoulder blade, accuracy issues, flyer arrows due to one or two in a dozen that will just not group. These are the things I've seen from bargain arrows. Don't get me wrong, I don't shoot the highest dollar sticks on the market but the econo arrows are generally factory seconds and thirds for one or more reasons.
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 07/25/14 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: passthru
Someone shoot them for a while and let me know. The cheap arrows I have bought in the past were just that. Cheap. When that stud buck steps out I want what I know will do the job. Now for pigs cheap usually is the ticket.

I probably have six or seven dozen arrows on hand at any given time, for target, hunting, and trad; I even have some bargain basement arrows for flu flu's high risk of losing arrows. One thing I've found in my short 50 years in archery is most of the time you do get what you pay for. My competition arrows fully rigged are $30.00 a each.
My hunting arrows are just that, the only time they get nocked is when I'm hunting and they are not the bargain basement.

There is a market for cheap arrows, some just can't afford good arrows and there are some that can't tell the difference between a good arrow and a crappy arrow. I know guys that the only time the bow comes out of the closet is two weeks before archery season and they hunt with the arrow they have, or go to Wally World and buy a few smile

I know for a while there was a cheap Korean arrow some retailers were selling that didn't have a logo on them, a friend of mine bought some and loves them.

I've been so blessed in the past to have good sponsors that give me freebies and outrageous discounts, but since my wreck I lost most of them because I was unable to do their events and shoot tournaments. So I'm in ya'll's boat now and have to pay full retail. frown

There is a market for every shooter; and $49.00 bucks for a dozen is a heck of a price.
Posted By: CalebtheLee

Re: The $49.99/DZ arrow is back - 07/29/14 04:08 PM

thats cheap enough to fling at birds!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum