Texas Hunting Forum

FINALLY got my first bow.....Im hooked

Posted By: Ratrod101

FINALLY got my first bow.....Im hooked - 02/14/14 03:39 PM

Got a buddy that had one to many bows laying around so he cut me, what I think was a great deal.....went to Cinnamon Creek to get fitted/adjusted, bought some gear, shot for an hour or so, met some really cool people there/....awesome place but after getting the sight dialed in, was grouping a couple inches around a golf tee.....just gotta get the breathing down a little better but needless to say, I am HOOKED.

[url=[URL=http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/arupert2007/media/photokkl_zps76254b6a.jpg.html][/url]][/url]
Posted By: DFWPI

Re: FINALLY got my first bow.....Im hooked - 02/14/14 05:31 PM

Sweet
Posted By: txshntr

Re: FINALLY got my first bow.....Im hooked - 02/14/14 05:36 PM

Wait until you get your first kill, nothing like it up

Re: FINALLY got my first bow.....Im hooked - 02/15/14 01:41 AM

Thanks and I cant wait!
Posted By: Gummi Bear

Re: FINALLY got my first bow.....Im hooked - 02/15/14 05:45 AM

Good for you!

Have fun with it. Bear is making a fantastic line of bows these last few years.
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: FINALLY got my first bow.....Im hooked - 02/21/14 02:17 PM

Beware; it's very addicting, I've been an addict for over 40 years and it just gets sweeter every year. Welcome to the world of archery, there's nothing like it.

Re: FINALLY got my first bow.....Im hooked - 02/21/14 02:36 PM

Ive shot it ever day EXCEPT yesterday since I got it and I was trying every way to "squeeze" some time in to try.....and it killed me not to be able to, so yeah, I can see the addiction....plus, all my "google time" has been bow hunting/ archery searching.....Im hooked..lol
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: FINALLY got my first bow.....Im hooked - 02/27/14 06:28 PM

Congrats dude ! When you hear the thwack after hittin something live with it, you'll really be hooked
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum