Texas Hunting Forum

~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video )

Posted By: takoma11

~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/06/14 04:35 PM

~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video )

Check it out !!

Bowhunting Africa - Ozondjahe Safaris - Plains game. Sept 2013.
YOU TUBE LINK

Posted By: Bowhunt Only

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/06/14 06:43 PM

Nice. Enjoyed the video!
Posted By: 1FowlHntR

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/06/14 10:08 PM

Nice Video....what kind of broadheads were you shooting? You were destroying those warthogs!!

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/06/14 11:51 PM

thanks guys ! glad ya'll liked the vid.

I was using 175grain alaskan broadheads double bevel,2 blades.

my bud was using 125 muzzy and rage. ----> rage for the warthogs and impalla / dikur
Posted By: cmc

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/07/14 12:01 AM

Nice! That first impala took it like a champ, that thing didn't wanna go down.
Posted By: dawaba

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/07/14 12:02 AM

Great job on the shooting and the video! The background music was selected by someone who should be fired, however....
Posted By: chital_shikari

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/07/14 02:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Bowhunt Only
Nice. Enjoyed the video!
X2 I liked!
Posted By: Borane4

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/07/14 03:15 AM

Im impressed by the animals and your ability to hunt them. Not many will ever have that ability. However, all the video close up is kind of like watching a hot girl for a while who then takes a crap - starts out cool, but then becomes TMI. Nothing but kill shots? How many wart hogs does one person need? YMMV.
Posted By: cmc

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/07/14 03:49 AM

Often times in hunting killing is necessary otherwise it would just be called wildlife observation and Texas Wildlife Observationist Forum just doesn't have a ring to it.

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/07/14 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Borane4
Im impressed by the animals and your ability to hunt them. Not many will ever have that ability. However, all the video close up is kind of like watching a hot girl for a while who then takes a crap - starts out cool, but then becomes TMI. Nothing but kill shots? How many wart hogs does one person need? YMMV.

My style of video editing is different from yours,..not a problem. All have our opinions and differences.
I'm one that hates to watch a video where there is 3 MINUTES of animals walking around by a feeder !?!? I mean comon already...Get on with it ! I also make vids that have voice over and describe everything ,... but heck with 20+ animals down... the vid would become a 2 hour episode.

This ranch was on FIRE WITH ACTION -- and so I wanted to mimic the fast paced, target rich atmosphere of my experience. Many times we came back with 2-3 animals in one 2-3hour sit, passing up on so many in-between.

Just my flavor for this vid,.. agree to disagree.... no worries ! smile

Posted By: FoxTrot

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/07/14 09:46 PM

Great vid, loved it.
Posted By: passthru

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/08/14 02:17 AM

Great vid. I enjoyed the music, the short time frame between shots, showing of the misses and the non shooting pics as well. Guess the boys from the Quatro B can get it done on both sides of the world. Good job guys.
Posted By: cyberpyrot

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/10/14 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: takoma11
Originally Posted By: Borane4

My style of video editing is different from yours,..not a problem. All have our opinions and differences.
I'm one that hates to watch a video where there is 3 MINUTES of animals walking around by a feeder !?!? I mean comon already...Get on with it ! I also make vids that have voice over and describe everything ,... but heck with 20+ animals down... the vid would become a 2 hour episode.

This ranch was on FIRE WITH ACTION -- and so I wanted to mimic the fast paced, target rich atmosphere of my experience. Many times we came back with 2-3 animals in one 2-3hour sit, passing up on so many in-between.

Just my flavor for this vid,.. agree to disagree.... no worries ! smile

I sure the cost to fly to Africa the fees to to hunt lodging food transport of mounts bla bla bla bla. I would want to hunt as many as the law allowed as well. I paid $800 to go on a hog hunt $40 to quarter it and 50 - 100 tip here in texas. If I get one hog that yealds 50 LBS of meat it comes to about $20 a pound butchered.. if the man likes wharthog let him shoot wharthogs
Posted By: passthru

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/10/14 07:55 PM

These guys are real active on TBH. Not one negative comment over on that thread and the responses are about 3 pages long.
Posted By: vanguard

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/13/14 02:41 AM

good video lots of dizzy dancing goin on lol
Posted By: OUTDOORSMAN81

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/20/14 04:02 PM

When you going back to Africa?
Posted By: jdk1985

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/20/14 04:56 PM

nice
Posted By: the lab

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 01/30/14 03:54 AM

awesome video. One of these days I plan on hunting Africa.
Posted By: mycle

Re: ~ 20+ kill-shots from my trip to Africa !!! ( video ) - 02/02/14 03:05 AM

Enjoyed that very much.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum