Texas Hunting Forum

Bear encounter vs Bear Legion

Posted By: casti

Bear encounter vs Bear Legion - 10/03/13 01:07 AM

I am trying to purchase my first hunting bow, i am just starting out and don't have any experience with bows. I have read really good reviews about both bows, but still cant make up my mind on what to go with. I am a college student, so due to this i am trying to stay away from the higher priced bows.

Can anyone help??
Posted By: fbchunter

Re: Bear encounter vs Bear Legion - 10/03/13 01:15 AM

Go shoot different bows and let that decide for you. Some will feel better than others to you. Keep an open mind
Posted By: sevensixtytwo

Re: Bear encounter vs Bear Legion - 10/03/13 01:15 AM

Go to a shop and shoot both. You'll decide pretty quick which one fits you better.
Posted By: catslayer

Re: Bear encounter vs Bear Legion - 10/03/13 06:10 PM

shot them and other brands and decide
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Bear encounter vs Bear Legion - 10/14/13 07:01 AM

Originally Posted By: fbchunter
Go shoot different bows and let that decide for you. Some will feel better than others to you. Keep an open mind

Let a pro (someone with extensive knowledge) measure you, then shoot a dozen or so bows...pick the top three, then keep shooting them until one of the bows picks you, then buy it....it will happen...one will just feel like your favorite pair of jeans
Posted By: Bruce33

Re: Bear encounter vs Bear Legion - 10/15/13 12:06 AM

I have the legion and really like it. I've shot many other bows since I bought it because I thought many times about upgrading but to me the difference in price is way more than the difference in performance and I just can't justify it...yet...but I keep trying to talk myself into it.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum