Texas Hunting Forum

Blazer Vanes vs. Fusion Vanes

Posted By: txbb14

Blazer Vanes vs. Fusion Vanes - 10/23/12 11:08 PM

I have always shot Easton Axis with fusion vanes out of my Mathews Drenalin, but recently I heard that "blazers" have deeper penetration. Is there any truth to this logic?
Posted By: sneakycastro

Re: Blazer Vanes vs. Fusion Vanes - 10/24/12 12:13 AM

I have only shot blazers and found that they work great and had numerous pass throughs and have not lost a deer... I too shot the easton axis. Good luck on your choose.
Posted By: Rockstar.3345

Re: Blazer Vanes vs. Fusion Vanes - 10/24/12 12:25 AM

I freekin love blazers. That's all there is to it. They are so sweet.
Posted By: cmorsch

Re: Blazer Vanes vs. Fusion Vanes - 10/24/12 02:09 AM

I have found the blazers to be slightly lighter and more durable then the fusion vanes, that being said you cant go wrong either way provided they are attached correctly.
Posted By: Texas Bowhunter

Re: Blazer Vanes vs. Fusion Vanes - 10/24/12 03:19 AM

Blazer
Posted By: John79227

Re: Blazer Vanes vs. Fusion Vanes - 10/24/12 01:02 PM

I have found that the Fusions don't attach well to arrow shafts.
Posted By: Chuck McDonald

Re: Blazer Vanes vs. Fusion Vanes - 10/24/12 03:57 PM

Love Fusion vanes, never had a problem with them coming off. Of course Jerry at RBO has fletched all of mine so...
Posted By: txbb14

Re: Blazer Vanes vs. Fusion Vanes - 10/25/12 05:48 PM

Thank you for all the responses. I think I might look into some they are worth a shot. I'd like to get more pass through shots.
Posted By: SSJR

Re: Blazer Vanes vs. Fusion Vanes - 10/26/12 12:00 AM

I have shot both Fusions and Blazers.. The last 2 years only Fusions. I have found the bases on the Fusions to be easier to fletch and hold better than the Blazers. If I hit my fletch now with another arrow the wrap tears away before the fletch does..Fusions ciome ina lot of different styles and one is identical to a Blazer in size and length.. I have probably close to 500 Blazers. if anyone wants to trade for some Blazers let me know..
Posted By: RLoving1

Re: Blazer Vanes vs. Fusion Vanes - 10/26/12 12:47 AM

I only shoot blazers! Had some Duravane fletchings that looked the same but didnot tune the same from f/p's to b/h's! No sense in trying something different when I know what works!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum