Texas Hunting Forum

New Bow-Mission

Posted By: NewJeep

New Bow-Mission - 09/07/11 11:44 PM

This is the first new bow I have ever bought. I decided to get the Mission Venture because I liked how it felt in my hand. It wasn't the fastest but I am not a speed freak. I held and shot alot of bows and this one was the one that fit me best. I want to thank SMITHFIELD ARCHERY!! They were super helpful with helping me chose my bow. I would highly recommend them to everyone. I replaced a 2006 Hoyt VTEC

30 yard group after getting it sighted in.

Rest are just poser pics

Posted By: yoadrian15

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/08/11 12:13 AM

Looks nice! Congrats on the new bow. I am a new Mission Venture owner myself. I love mine. I can't wait until this bow season! Plus 1 for Smithfield Archery!

Posted By: clharr

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/08/11 12:48 AM

I also got a new Mission from Smithfield last month too! Hopefully we will both get something nice down in Saba this year.

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/08/11 12:52 AM

clharr--were abouts in San Saba do you hunt?

Posted By: clharr

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/08/11 01:14 AM

I hunt south of town off CR 409. My best friends family owns property out there and I help him work it part time. I wish it would rain!

What about you?

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/08/11 01:17 AM

North of town on 500 near Spring Creek. It needs to rain really bad. Our tanks will be dry the next time I head down. I have put in water stations so it should help.

Posted By: jim1961

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/08/11 01:59 AM

Nice rig, congrats!

Posted By: DFWPI

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/08/11 02:25 AM

SWEET little bow NewJeep, and nice shooting....

Take pics of your harvest and post on the window at the shop....

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/08/11 11:24 AM

I am enjoying it.

Posted By: LoonMan

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/11/11 05:51 AM

I got the venture as well.

Posted By: DFWPI

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/11/11 01:30 PM

I had a guy come in Friday afternoon wanting a Venture and was disappointed the two we "use to have" were gone. I wonder where those two bows went smile

Posted By: Sprman

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/16/11 03:36 PM

I've shot a mission for the past two years and love it. For the money, it's a great deal and great bow.

Posted By: SATX

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/16/11 04:30 PM

X2 on Mission bows. You get a lot of the technology Mathews has developed for their higher end line at a very reasonable price.

Went in last year to pick up a new Z7 and ended up walking out with a completely outiftted Mission Maniac and still had $$$ left over.

At the first look at your pic, I thought my bow case was missing....

Posted By: RRRanch

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/18/11 08:36 PM

Cool bow...I think my wife wants a Craze. Let see I dont think you have to have a press to adj it ether...I hope I dont have to shoot it.....
Good group too..!!

Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/18/11 09:12 PM

Congrats!

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/19/11 02:23 AM

I have shot the new bow around 300 times since getting it and it is still awesome.

Posted By: ChickenWilly

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/19/11 04:14 AM

I have a 2010 mission eliminator 2 and love it! Great bows for the money! Cant beat them!

Posted By: Sprman

Re: New Bow-Mission - 09/19/11 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: SATX
X2 on Mission bows. You get a lot of the technology Mathews has developed for their higher end line at a very reasonable price.

Went in last year to pick up a new Z7 and ended up walking out with a completely outiftted Mission Maniac and still had $$$ left over.

At the first look at your pic, I thought my bow case was missing....

Hey, that's my bow!!! roflmao Got the same one.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum