Texas Hunting Forum

New Breed Archery-Bows

Posted By: stopper

New Breed Archery-Bows - 04/13/11 02:31 PM

Just to let everyone in on the hottest bow on the market. Corky's Huntin Country has been a dealer for New Breed bows www.newbreedarchery.com since January. While attending the ATA show in January, I met Kyle Null owner of New Breed Archery, and shot their new bows, and was very impressed, and became the first dealer in Texas.

I have set up, shot, and sold several of the New Breed Genetix bows which have become my favorite of all bows. They are the smoothest, quites, and fastes bows I have shot.

I invite you to come by Corky's Huntin Country and shoot the New Breed bows. We have a 80 yd. range where you can really tell what your arrow is doing. We are located in Throckmorton, Texas,and can get you set up.

Corky's Huntin Country
940-862-3321

Posted By: SSJR

Re: New Breed Archery-Bows - 04/13/11 04:29 PM

They are great bows. I am a staff shooter for New Breed. Until we het a dealer in DFW if anyone wants to see one or shoot a Cyborg, pm me and i will make arrangemnents. They are truly great bows and a great company.

Posted By: Chuck McDonald

Re: New Breed Archery-Bows - 04/13/11 05:20 PM

Would love to shoot one, just too far away. How price competitive are they?

Posted By: Shortmag

Re: New Breed Archery-Bows - 04/15/11 06:21 AM

Very price competitive.... less than any other bow in their category right now. There is also a new breed dealer in decatur now

Posted By: SSJR

Re: New Breed Archery-Bows - 04/15/11 12:36 PM

Thats good to hear.. I am working on getting one close to DFW. It just hasn't happened yet..

Posted By: stopper

Re: New Breed Archery-Bows - 04/19/11 11:53 AM

Sold and set up two Genetix this wk. Both bows shot very smooth, and extremely accurate. The 30" draw shot 297 with a 400 gr. arrow, and the 29" shot 293. Both bows had cat whiskers on the string when tested. These are real results, not advertised IBO.

If your wanting to own,and shoot a great bow try a New Breed. I have several bows in stock and would enjoy showing them to you. Corky's Huntin Country 940-862-3321

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum