Texas Hunting Forum

Lets fling some arrows

Posted By: scot

Lets fling some arrows - 01/07/11 08:26 PM

anyone want to go shoot. Haven't gotten my bow out in over a month it is sitting around awfully bored...

Posted By: ctownboy

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/07/11 08:45 PM

Where and when?

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/07/11 09:28 PM

Wish there was somewhere further south than CCR its a long hike from Weatherford but if enough folks commmited to actually show up I could probably make the drive.

Posted By: Koenig

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/08/11 03:56 AM

Yall want to have a 3D shoot meet up?

Posted By: SSJR

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/08/11 09:11 PM

we could meet a the range in Princeton. Any body wanting to join or curious can tour the set up.

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/09/11 03:14 AM

Originally Posted By: SSJR
we could meet a the range in Princeton. Any body wanting to join or curious can tour the set up.

That's a solid 3 hour drive for me. That would be pretty tough to make happen.

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/09/11 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Koenig
Yall want to have a 3D shoot meet up?

I'd sure like to if anyone else is interested. We still have a week of doe/spike so it would probably have to be the following week.

I know Kobeer is down if he can get his setup finish. Boyd has his Monster I'm sure he wants to take for a spin. Not sure if Gummibear finally got his destroyer...

Posted By: apollotheridge

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/09/11 04:12 AM

well, im gonna probably go out there the weekend of the 15th to shoot. i usually stay at the 10 yard target so i wont be in anyones way that might come out! lol.

Posted By: Gummi Bear

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/09/11 04:40 AM

Another round of 3-D sounds like fun to me! It'd be good to see all of y'all again.

Next weekend is up in the air for me, since it's the last weekend of doe season. Weather permitting, I'm wanting to go hunt. Pretty much anytime after that though should be OK.

I ran into Boyd right before Christmas out at Cabelas, he was telling me about his new bow.

I spent all afternoon shooting and smoking cigars with a buddy, ready to do it again soon.

PS - I wound up with an Elite GT-500, it kind of fell in my lap. smile

Posted By: dgilbert

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/09/11 11:50 PM

What breaking in your new place, if not I still have some stands up at my place, but I don't have all the 3D targets.

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/10/11 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: dgilbert
What breaking in your new place, if not I still have some stands up at my place, but I don't have all the 3D targets.

I'm just a couple miles east of you now. I have the space but no targets or stands at all...

Posted By: Boomer57

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/10/11 03:03 AM

I shot 2 sesions yesterday in the backyard. I've got 2 3Ds I shoot at 15 to 45 yds. If there's a GTG shoot and I'm open at that time I'll bring em if needed.

Posted By: Maxed-out

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/10/11 05:43 AM

Hey, if they are around the collin county area, or not to far a drive i am in.

Posted By: Kobeer

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/10/11 03:12 PM

im in just let me know when and what time

Posted By: Boyd1212

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/11/11 03:54 AM

I'm down for the weekend after the extended season. Sat or sun is good for me. Let me know Scott.

Posted By: ultralite09

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/11/11 05:58 AM

im in collin county and pretty new to bow hunting. im down for going out and meeting fellow thf'ers for a shoot

Posted By: Boyd1212

Re: Lets fling some arrows - 01/12/11 11:45 PM

What day and time are we thinking?

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum