Texas Hunting Forum

Dead Air Nomad TI

Posted By: WattoHunt

Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/07/23 01:59 AM

I added another suppressor to my armamentarium.....Dead Air Nomad TI. I was told to expect around 7 months for delivery.

I plan to direct thread to my MPA Creed and a future bolt action .308 whereas my other suppressors are swapped between various ARs.

I was told by SilencerShop this particular suppressor was one of the better choices for accuracy and sound suppression.

Anybody have firsthand experience with a Dead Air Nomad TI?
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/07/23 02:02 AM

I almost had one. Long Story. I think it is one of the best. I may try again through Fossil Point. At least I can use it while shooting there.
Posted By: RH422

Re: Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/07/23 12:49 PM

I recently put one on my 6MM Creed, really like shooting suppressed with this can. Virtually no change in MV, new zero and started shooting. Had several comments at the Gap Grind last weekend about how quiet it is. Only downside is the "upward whip" of the barrel during firing, hard to get back on target but I'm also new to PRS shooting. Weight and length are really impressive.

Re: Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/07/23 01:26 PM

RH422 was the GAP GRIND at Shannon Kay's place?

I'm going to buy a nomad TI for my deer rifle. it's very light (the rifle) and the omega 30 really makes it muzzle heavy.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DeRico

Re: Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/08/23 12:04 AM

I have a Nomad-L and love it. Plan on using it when I get the 6 creed, will let you know when that happens.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RH422

Re: Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/08/23 01:26 PM

[quote=Buzzsaw]RH422 was the GAP GRIND at Shannon Kay's place?

I'm going to buy a nomad TI for my deer rifle. it's very light (the rifle) and the omega 30 really makes it muzzle heavy.

Sure is Buzz! If you've been there you know why they call it the Augusta of rifle ranges. Every year Shannon makes it larger and improves so many aspects of it.

Re: Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/08/23 01:58 PM

I haven't been there but see it on all the shooting TV shows. Place is amazing. He did a great job and is lucky to have the entire shooting community on board as sponsors. Must cost a fortune to keep that place beautiful.
Posted By: MBTECH85

Re: Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/10/23 01:09 AM

It’s a great can, been really happy with it for the couple of years I’ve owned it. Very minimal POI shift if any. I have the KeyMo system on all of my Dead Air cans and I think it’s one of the best systems on the market. Needless to say you’ll be very happy with it once you get it.
Posted By: duckhunter175

Re: Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/10/23 01:43 AM

Love this can- kept mine direct thread for my 6cm and now I don't want to shoot anything else!
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/10/23 10:06 PM

I bought a sandman s for both my AR and my bolt gun. I love the sandman on my AR and it feels balanced and perfect but on my bolt gun it feels like a brick on the end.. I tried my buddies nomad ti on my bolt gun and it is perfect. doesnt feel like a brick at all. Now I want one for my bolt gun.
Posted By: 7o8

Re: Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/10/23 11:13 PM

Got one in January, my favorite can, so light you hardly know it's there. Run it direct thread on my bolt gun and Steyr Aug.
Posted By: RHutch

Re: Dead Air Nomad TI - 10/11/23 02:30 AM

I’ve had the Ti for a couple years with no complaints in weight, sound or POI shift.
Just received another can for which I submitted the paperwork Feb 14….so 7 months is about right.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum