Texas Hunting Forum

What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen?

Posted By: HogAssassin

What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/07/13 05:25 PM

Just curious, heres to start it off:
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/07/13 05:56 PM

Saw a drilling once that had 4 barrels. Very high dollar European sporting arm
Posted By: syncerus

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/07/13 06:18 PM

The Browning Recoilless trap gun is pretty strange.
Posted By: Gravytrain

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/07/13 06:29 PM

I researching 6.5 AR variants and was looking into 6.5BRX. Someone named Shelly had a thread with 6.5 BR vs BRX info and I thought wow a woman into custom calibers. Then I saw where there was a response and someone replied that "Shelly" was no longer with us. I got curious about this Shelly.

Well come to find out Shelly was a man, a real innovator and I hope you take the time to read the article about hit "tinker toy" build and find it interesting as I did.

http://www.accurateshooter.com/guns-of-week/gunweek077/

Posted By: target1911

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/07/13 07:18 PM

I have thought about using this one a time or two. ..I also knknow a few that could benefit from shooting this one.

Posted By: BobG

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/07/13 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: target1911
I have thought about using this one a time or two. ..I also knknow a few that could benefit from shooting this one.

Seen one of them before. Creepy to think who may have used it before you...
Posted By: Slow Drifter

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/07/13 08:04 PM

Mine's pretty boring. I have my father's Rem 700 in .25-06. I ran the serial number through Remington for insurance purposes a few years ago and found out it was made a full two years before Remington even offered the 700 in .25-06. It is a factory rifle. My mother bought it for Dad at a Western Auto for their anniversary. Remington can't explain it and have only said the owner/gun dealer of that Western Auto must have ordered it as a custom and it ended up on the rack with the rest of them by accident. I bet he was pissed....
Posted By: Ricky J.

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/08/13 04:20 AM

Originally Posted By: BobG

does that come with a mirror for trick shooting ?
Posted By: target1911

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/08/13 06:52 AM

NOPE. Just line up the sights. It will be cheap on ammo cuz only one shot is needed
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/08/13 08:57 AM

NOPE. Just line up the sights. It will be cheap on ammo cuz only one shot is needed

Where can I find one...it would make a perfect gift for my X!
Posted By: Scary Poppins

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/09/13 04:53 PM

I shot a guys Beretta break action semi auto once. You load it like an O/U, but it threw the empties out like a semi. It was some sort of special anti-recoil 12ga gun
Posted By: psychsurf

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/09/13 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Ricky J.
Originally Posted By: BobG

does that come with a mirror for trick shooting ?

So am I the only one wondering what the other 5 rounds would be for?
Posted By: Nathan Nelson

Re: What is the most "interesting" (weird) gun you have ever seen? - 09/09/13 09:50 PM

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum