Texas Hunting Forum

AR's

Posted By: Bullfrog

AR's - 01/03/13 11:51 PM

If I buy an AR, will it then be more accepted to act better than other folks? Not saying this is the case 100% of the time, but its definately becoming more prevelant than it used to be. People are almost downright rude about it! Am I mistaken or has anyone else noticed this? I sure love buying and selling and meeting members but I've all but lost interest in these guns due to the blood thirsty, money hungry attitude that accompanies ARs. Wow!
Posted By: T Bone

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 12:32 AM

I don't think AR's are a status symbol, they're just in short supply right now..
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 12:36 AM

Rude about what?

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 12:41 AM

I'd like to say I have some quotes ready but I just see a lot of "so don't ask" and things of that nature going on. Maybe its just me.
Posted By: clharr

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 12:43 AM

Huh? Guess I've had too many beers to understand what you are whining about.
Posted By: kagomez85

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 12:58 AM

confused2
Posted By: grasshopperglock

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 01:04 AM

Don't blame us, said the ants, to the grasshoppers.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 01:23 AM

Could you be more vague?
Posted By: Hooligan

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 01:29 AM

I don't understand this thread
Posted By: ishootspoonies

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:00 AM

lol35 what?
Posted By: caddokiller

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:05 AM

I am lost too
Posted By: jeepercreeper

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:47 AM

Are we talking about Antler Restrictions?
Posted By: target1911

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:01 AM

I think the OP is implying that people who own AR type rifles are rude and arrogance.......guessing with an I OWN AN AR15 I'M BETTER THAN YOU attitude. My question is what is wrong with the OP? You find these people in every faction. Bolt gun guys....car guys....golf guys. It not WHAT THEY OWN....It's just the personality of the person and they are like that with every aspect of life.

No need to profile, or generalize. I have owned/built several ARs. I've also owned bolt guns. I don't feel above anyone for it.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:10 AM

Originally Posted By: jeeperbryan
Are we talking about Antler Restrictions?

If not then it's either high fence vs low fence or what's the best caliber. *scratches head*

@fatpratt96:

Not sure exactly what you're trying to get at... people with ARs have bad attitudes lately? About what? Or is it that your perception is that they feel they are high and mighty in these times when others would like to join in the fun but can't, financially, or won't because they're not retarded?

My poor, vague generalization about too many AR owners is they are younger fellows that think they are Billy Bad@$$ or Mr. Im More T@(t!kuul than you. The same dudez that drive 4x4s that have never been off concrete. They're the dangerous ones because they also have too much experience playing Call of Duty so they think they know everything... about everything.
Posted By: eneat1119

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:37 AM

Yep.
Posted By: Texas Heat

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Mickey Moose

My poor, vague generalization about too many AR owners is they are younger fellows that think they are Billy Bad@$$ or Mr. Im More T@(t!kuul than you. The same dudez that drive 4x4s that have never been off concrete. They're the dangerous ones because they also have too much experience playing Call of Duty so they think they know everything... about everything.

Not true, you average AR owner is somewhere in his 30's/40's, makes good money and isnt all about the tacticool stuff. I sell them for a living,atleast I did when we had some to sell...
Posted By: r_u_sharp_2

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:45 AM

How I read the post is that he is upset the prices have sky rocketed and people are jacking up the prices.

The word gouging is being thrown around a lot, and people argue that it is only what the market is bearing. My issue with it is the secondary market is what is jacking the prices up. I dont see colt, rock river or s&w charging more. Or magpul for that matter. It is the individuals or the gun shops making all the profit. Your good fortune in finding an AR shouldnt cost someone else 3 times what you paid, just becuase some one has to have it .

I am extremely frustrated as I have been trying to find a bcg for a new build that was started before the crap hit the fan... Now it is 2 times the cost. So much for doing a build and saving money.
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:45 AM

Someone should start a thread about how capitalism sucks and communism rocks. Oh wait...

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:46 AM

In Soviet Russia AK47 sells you for twice retail price.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:48 AM

I hate when people sell gold for this week's price instead of 2010 prices. They are greedy blood suckers.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:49 AM

Oh, I may be a younger guy to some (35), love call of duty on the xbox, but had 2 ARs before I had ever played the game. My ARs have always been set up for shooting carbine matches or 3 gun events.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:53 AM

Originally Posted By: TexFlip
I hate when people sell gold for this week's price instead of 2010 prices. They are greedy blood suckers.

Difference being gold actually cost more now than it did in 2010.

AR's have NOT increased in price anywhere but on the private market. We are still ordering AR's at the SAME price we were ordering them 6 months ago.

Now I dont care, because I already have my AR/ammo/etc AND I am an American so I have no problem with capitalism. But at the shop I work at we are not increasing prices a penny, and when we get AR's in we sell them at the same price we did before all this stupidity.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:57 AM

And what determines the price of gold... could it be the amount of gold available for purchase at a given time in a given market? Hmm.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 04:00 AM

And what determines the price of gold... could it be the amount of gold available for purchase at a given time in a given market? Hmm.

I understand your point, and like I said I understand supply/demand and see absolutely no problem with people selling their stuff for 3x the msrp. As long as someone is happily buying it who cares, it's not my money.

All im saying is people are acting crazy, there are just as many if not more AR's being added to the market right now as there ever has been. None of these manufacturers have closed their doors or stopped making AR's. In my opinion give it a few months and the market will be flooded, because the demand will drop once everyone has their fill.

Companies like Cheaper than Dirt are shooting themselves in the foot by screwing people like they are. Once the buying craze ends and AR's/parts are available everywhere again people will remember them for being the ones who broke it off in their customers.
Posted By: Core-Lokt

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 04:19 AM

No. Demand dictates the price. The amount extant is irrelevant. If nobody desired gold nor had a use for it, it would have little to no value.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 04:19 AM

I see that some of you get what I'm trying to say. The rest if you just like to run your mouths. That's fine and dandy to me. I posted what thoughts I had and some must take it personally. I just see a holy'r than thou attitude by some that have a pos AR for sale. Nothing different that would justify a $2000 AR 'Sport'. The attitude of "because I can" should go unsaid. Have some class. No reason to be rude is all I'm trying to say because when all this Obama(self censored) is over with, we're all still here trading with the same people we were before. Just sayin.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 04:25 AM

And let me say this twice, this is not everyone. Just a select few that have a punk attitude about what they have. This alone keeps me from doing any sort of business with them. This is the same as any company that y'all don't like, due to their poor customer service tactics. I personally owe nobody any of my business. Give me that attitude and keep what you have for sale. You ain't the only one in town.
Posted By: jeff1383

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 04:25 AM

Originally Posted By: fatpratt96
I see that some of you get what I'm trying to say. The rest if you just like to run your mouths. That's fine and dandy to me. I posted what thoughts I had and some must take it personally. I just see a holy'r than thou attitude by some that have a pos AR for sale. Nothing different that would justify a $2000 AR 'Sport'. The attitude of "because I can" should go unsaid. Have some class. No reason to be rude is all I'm trying to say because when all this Obama(self censored) is over with, we're all still here trading with the same people we were before. Just sayin.

I feel your pain...this is how I look at it..the people who paid $2500.00 for a $800.00 AR15 with their credit card still have a $800.00 AR in my eyes. Its sad to see Texans try to rip off other Texans in the wake of a tradegy. Just let it be what it is and let the dipsh$ts pay intrest on their pmags and overpriced AR15s.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 04:33 AM

Im so confused. Are we mad at the people trying to make a quick buck? Or are we mad at AR owners because they act tough? Or are we mad at gold buyers? What the hell is going on? confused2

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 04:37 AM

Originally Posted By: ishootspoonies
Im so confused. Are we mad at the people trying to make a quick buck? Or are we mad at AR owners because they act tough? Or are we mad at gold buyers? What the hell is going on? confused2

Not sure about the OP but I get on here daily to browse the for sale section to get some good laughs in.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 04:49 AM

Me.. Quick buck. But i am just trying to find that dang bcg for less than 200, and I think i am not going to find it.

And i am a little feed up for the most part with low end stuff going for high dollars. I want to see a larue obr posted. It would have to go for 4k. I mean if the 1k colt is going for 2k and people are jumping on them.. A larue has to be good for 4k.
Posted By: bowbuilder1971

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 05:08 AM

I think it's crazy that people would pay so much for a gun with less value. I refuse to buy one here due to I can buy one and have it transfered from another state for half the price they normally sell here. Once the scare is over and they are all back on the shelf people are going to be kicking them self in the rear while still making credit card payments. My buddy just built one for under $600 that is amazing. He sat on an upper he scored for a great price and waitted till he found a lower for a good price. I am sticking with shotguns and rifles till this blows over. Don't get me wrong here, I love AR's but am not going to pay more than they are ever going to be worth and don't think others should either. Think of the collection you could have bought instead for the price of one today. One thing I am happy to see with most of the people on this board is that they are honest people and also do bulk buying to help each other out with the cost for uppers and lowers. If anybody ever wants to get an AR for a good price then check out the shops in VA and have them ship it down here (once the scare is over). There are some great deals on this site and the majority of AR owners I have seen here have asked for trades or are asking for a reasonable price compared to what they have paid for it in the first place. There are some out there that are ridiculously over priced too. I have found that in everything these days now that I come to think of it. I guess it also has to do with people hurting for money these days too. But that is no reason for the shops and shows to start gouging their customers. They forget that people remember and will just do their business elsewhere next time.
Posted By: captcrunch227

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 05:15 AM

Is the OP any better? Doesn't it take an arrogant person to step out into a public forum and call everyone who owns a certain type of gun an arrogant, money hungry, jack@$$? What type of arrogance does it take to say something like that and how I guess you're better than us because you dont own one apparently? Maybe you shouldn't get one after all because if we are the arrogant ones I'd hate to see what you'd turn into after you get one.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 05:20 AM

Originally Posted By: captcrunch227
Is the OP any better? Doesn't it take an arrogant person to step out into a public forum and call everyone who owns a certain type of gun an arrogant, money hungry, jack@$$? What type of arrogance does it take to say something like that and how I guess you're better than us because you dont own one apparently? Maybe you shouldn't get one after all because if we are the arrogant ones I'd hate to see what you'd turn into after you get one.

popcorn
Posted By: splash556

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: r_u_sharp_2
Me.. Quick buck. But i am just trying to find that dang bcg for less than 200, and I think i am not going to find it.

And i am a little feed up for the most part with low end stuff going for high dollars. I want to see a larue obr posted. It would have to go for 4k. I mean if the 1k colt is going for 2k and people are jumping on them.. A larue has to be good for 4k.

I'd prolly take $4,000 for my obr. Be hard not to. 'Course you'd have to buy all the .223/5.56 I have because I wouldn't need it anymore. But I'm not going out of my way to sell it. Can't be bothered.

But yea, I'm a capitalist.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: r_u_sharp_2

I found BCG's in stock for $119 online last night and Lower Parts Kits for $75 online.

The parts are out there people, at a fair price. You just have to make an effort to find them!
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Core-Lokt
No. Demand dictates the price. The amount extant is irrelevant. If nobody desired gold nor had a use for it, it would have little to no value.

He said "the amount of gold available for purchase at a given time in a given market", which is 100% correct. Saying "the amount is irrelevant" kind of eliminates half of the whole "supply-demand" relationship--of course the supply matters.

I fixed your statement for you so you could put it in terms of this thread....

Originally Posted By: Core-Lokt
Demand dictates the price. The amount extant is relevant. If nobody desired AR-15's nor had a use for AR-15's, they would have little to no value.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:34 PM

Let me say this, once again, this is NOT aimed at everyone. This, being the third time I've said that, is aimed at the guy with the I'm better than you attitude who's selling AR's right now in this time of uproar. If someone wants to sell a gun for way more than its worth, providing someone is buying it, more power to him/her. But do it without being a jerk off. If y'all really don't see what I'm getting at, my apologies for not being completely clear on my point and have a great day.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:39 PM

And Captcrucnch227, you're just stirring this pot anyway. How am I arrogant by pointing out someone else's arrogance? Whatever. I'm trying to delete the arrogence from the gun buying process. But once again, my bad for not being more clear on this subject. I just need to find me some gold I guess and shut my snotty little trap. Forgive me for wasting YOUR time.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Texas Heat

AR's have NOT increased in price anywhere but on the private market. We are still ordering AR's at the SAME price we were ordering them 6 months ago.

Now I dont care, because I already have my AR/ammo/etc AND I am an American so I have no problem with capitalism. But at the shop I work at we are not increasing prices a penny, and when we get AR's in we sell them at the same price we did before all this stupidity.

Just because your shop owner is not paying his distributor more than he did 6 months ago, doesn't mean the MARKET has not increased. Your shop owner is not a very shrewd businessman. He should quit selling himself and his family short and raise his prices to match the market pricing.

It's like anything else....gas, gold, tomatoes, rice, etc...anything. The cost to PRODUCE those things does not go up or down on a weekly basis, but you better believe if the demand goes up or the available supply goes down, then prices will go up.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:50 PM

You mad bro?

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:55 PM

Lol. Grrrrrrrr. Just the farthest thing from arrogant that could ever be

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 02:59 PM

No, bro. I just think it is stupid to portray people who are making extra money in this market as greedy. If you're a communist or democrat then I can understand being mad about it. But if you're not then you should understand that's the way capitalism works. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy any of this stuff. Don't hate the player, hate the game (if you're a communist or democrat).

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: DocHorton
No, bro. I just think it is stupid to portray people who are making extra money in this market as greedy. If you're a communist or democrat then I can understand being mad about it. But if you're not then you should understand that's the way capitalism works. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy any of this stuff. Don't hate the player, hate the game (if you're a communist or democrat).

I was actually talking to the OP. I don't see a problem with throwing a $2000 price tag on an $800 AR and throwing it up for sale. If someone wants to buy it, that's their decision.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:16 PM

No I never said they were greedy. I get that people want to make money! I just think that some people have become jerks about it. I ain't a Democrat. A hard working Republican who believes in being frigging nice to strangers. If that warrants the comparisons, so be it. I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet, until you get snippy. Then we ain't doing business. Pure and simple.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:22 PM

No I never said they were greedy. I get that people want to make money! I just think that some people have become jerks about it. I ain't a Democrat. A hard working Republican who believes in being frigging nice to strangers. If that warrants the comparisons, so be it. I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet, until you get snippy. Then we ain't doing business. Pure and simple.

So what's the story? Who got arrogant when you tried to buy an AR off them?
Posted By: Monkee

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 03:24 PM

Can't we all get along?

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 05:17 PM

Sorry guys, I wasn't addressing any of my posts to y'all. I understand what y'all are saying and I was mostly just ranting about other posts I have seen. cheers Happy Friday!

I was actually talking to the OP. I don't see a problem with throwing a $2000 price tag on an $800 AR and throwing it up for sale. If someone wants to buy it, that's their decision.

Posted By: target1911

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 05:18 PM

NO!!!!
Posted By: chalet

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 06:19 PM

Life's full of aholes. Pretty sure we can all name at least a couple within our own family. As many people as are on the THF there's bound to be a few that float to the top once in a while.

I have dealt directly with a number of people on here, some of it EBR related, never had a problem with anybody.

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 08:35 PM

Not trying to stir a pot. I'm just saying hopping on a public forum and say hey a bunch of these AR people are arrogant and greedy comes across as kind of a jerk move. I don't believe you are just saying that's how it came across to A LOT of people on here. Sarcasm doesn't translate easily when it's words on a screen. All I was asking was to take a step back and see how you came across.
Posted By: matt bohac

Re: AR's - 01/04/13 09:53 PM

Not trying to stir a pot. I'm just saying hopping on a public forum and say hey a bunch of these AR people are arrogant and greedy comes across as kind of a jerk move. I don't believe you are just saying that's how it came across to A LOT of people on here. Sarcasm doesn't translate easily when it's words on a screen. All I was asking was to take a step back and see how you came across.

dont think he is saying all ar people are arroagant/greedy just the ones like for example asking $450 for a $60 striped lower. i think its a real a hole move but if you got the balls to do it and the idiot to pay for it.i say go for it.
Posted By: centurion2000

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 12:12 AM

I have to jump in here.

AR-15s, gold, silver, oil, rice, corn: what do all these things have in common? They are all relatively scarce products in a world flush with currency to purchase. There is also the perceived need for an item and what a buyer is willing to pay. When supply or a perceived future supply drops, the price is always going to go up.

If there was a major drought and the price of food spiked, are you going to call grocery stores vampires and profiteers when they have to raise prices?

If Iran pops a supertanker in the Persian Gulf and the price of gas skyrockets, are you going to call the gas station owner a pirate when he has to raise his prices because the supply just dried up?

It's time to face reality here. The future supply of semi-autos has a serious potential supply shock coming and the prices are up and they aren't coming down for a while.
If the proposed bills are defeated you're going to see prices drop down again. If not, get used to paying 2K for a previously 800 dollar rifle.

My question to the people complaining about the prices, you've had years to buy one, why didn't you get one previously?
Posted By: AlaskaCub

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By: centurion2000
I have to jump in here.

AR-15s, gold, silver, oil, rice, corn: what do all these things have in common? They are all relatively scarce products in a world flush with currency to purchase.

I Gotta interject here as I chuckle, comparing AR's to commodities is a bit silly.

It should read AR's, Iphones, IPADS, XBOX360's, PS3's are all unnecessary toys that people feel they just gotta have and are willing to pay whatever for em cuz its the current fad! Don't NO ONE need an AR, and unlike the other things I compared AR's to the actual price isn't even inflated at the retail level its only on these private sales forums that the inflated price is being paid. Its absolutely the silliest thing ever!

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 01:38 AM

Well if you don't need one then why bitch about the prices? They're not a necessity and if its like an Xbox why is everyone griping about the prices. If you're griping about it, then don't.

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 01:48 AM

ill sell my DPMS with nikon m223 scope to the first $2500 bidder. mind you, im not being mean or arrogant about this. I dont intend to sell my gun, i like it, but everything has a price. if you want it, ill sell it with a smile on my face.
Posted By: Friction

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 02:08 AM

It would be interesting to know what price is acceptable to resell a brand new $1,000 AR during these times and why that price is acceptable.
Posted By: madhatr02

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 02:18 AM

I love America, the land of the FREE. You are free to ask whatever you want for something YOU own. If you think it is overpriced then you are FREE to not buy it.
Posted By: madhatr02

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Trek
It would be interesting to know what price is acceptable to resell a brand new $1,000 AR during these times and why that price is acceptable.

Depends who you ask:

People who don't own an AR and want one, well 1 penny over $1000 is unacceptable.

People who have that AR, whatever they feel it is worth to part with it.

The Market - acceptable is whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 02:21 AM

ill sell my DPMS with nikon m223 scope to the first $2500 bidder. mind you, im not being mean or arrogant about this. I dont intend to sell my gun, i like it, but everything has a price. if you want it, ill sell it with a smile on my face.

I'll give you $800 for it

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 02:25 AM

Whoops....just re-read and saw its a dpms with a Nikon...how bout $700??

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 02:26 AM

Originally Posted By: matt bohac

dont think he is saying all ar people are arroagant/greedy just the ones like for example asking $450 for a $60 striped lower. i think its a real a hole move but if you got the balls to do it and the idiot to pay for it.i say go for it.

I put a stripped lower on GB asking $.01, no reserve, 3 day auction. It went for $380, what does that make me?
Posted By: cb700sc

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 03:18 AM

I put a stripped lower on GB asking $.01, no reserve, 3 day auction. It went for $380, what does that make me?

Smart. And blameless of any potential accusation by the uninformed of 'gouging' as your customers were solely responsible for determining the price.

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 03:22 AM

It makes you a guy who is $380 dollars richer, nothing more or less. You didn't set the price, the consumer did. Good for you bud! up
Posted By: Roo Basher

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 03:23 AM

This rat race AR spike in price will be over within 5-24 months.

Everyone who is selling will benefit.

Everyone who buys now is waisting their money.

If I had $10,000 to drop into lowers a couple months ago, I would have done it and I'd have trippled or made four times the money.

Thank god for the checks and balances in government, thank god for a majority in the House.

This will wash over, pull your heads out of the sand send the NRA as much as you can afford and quit whining about the price.

ACTUALLY STOP! Instead of wasting money on over priced guns and ammo, send the NRA $100. So in 8-24 months when this is over you can get an AR at todays prices, and still be able to shoot it.

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 03:30 AM

Just because your shop owner is not paying his distributor more than he did 6 months ago, doesn't mean the MARKET has not increased. Your shop owner is not a very shrewd businessman. He should quit selling himself and his family short and raise his prices to match the market pricing.

It's like anything else....gas, gold, tomatoes, rice, etc...anything. The cost to PRODUCE those things does not go up or down on a weekly basis, but you better believe if the demand goes up or the available supply goes down, then prices will go up.

Actually the owner is an outstanding businessman who built his company from the ground up with very little, and has turned it into a great business.

And you are wrong. When gas/gold/tomatoes/rice go up in price it is to the vendor as well as the consumer. What we have going on in the AR world right now is vendors getting stuff at the same normal price and jacking it through the roof and sticking it to the consumer. Customers will remember that in the long run, companies like Cheaper than Dirt are shooting themselves in the long run to make a quick killing. I personally will never contribute a dime to them ever again, and I am far from alone on that stance.

Our customers appreciate that we are not taking advantage of them when so many out there are. We are being highly praised by them and they are showing it by flooding the shop all day long and spending money. Being in dentistry I guess isn't such a competitive profession as gun sales otherwise you would understand the need to keep your customers happy and loyal.

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 04:28 AM

It makes you a guy who is $380 dollars richer, nothing more or less. You didn't set the price, the consumer did. Good for you bud! up

Did you do it with an attitude? I'm guessing no. And I agree with him. Way to go!
Posted By: Scary Poppins

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 04:49 AM

AR's seem to be about retail prices used again. I imagine in a few weeks they'll go back to almost normal. :|

That said, my 1911 is better than your 1911 stir
Posted By: tth_40

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 04:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Scary Poppins
AR's seem to be about retail prices used again. I imagine in a few weeks they'll go back to almost normal. :|

That said, my 1911 is better than your 1911 stir
HEHEHEHEH!!!!! THAT'S what I like, someone who stays ON TOPIC!! cheers
Posted By: Sleepy1

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 06:37 AM

Originally Posted By: madhatr02
I love America, the land of the FREE. You are free to ask whatever you want for something YOU own. If you think it is overpriced then you are FREE to not buy it.

I agree. Live and let live.
Posted By: timawa

Re: AR's - 01/05/13 07:21 AM

Can I trade you my xbox with 2 controllers, PS3 with two controllers plus bluetooth headset and bunch of free games?!?!?!?!?! yingyang
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum