Texas Hunting Forum

If you only had one caliber to do all with???

Posted By: Bit Man

If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 01:59 PM

Gents, lets pose the question. You have to hunt whitetails, muleys, elk, antelope, moose, pigs, and bear with the same rifle!!! Whats its gonna be. Just a fun hypothetical!

Ill lead off, Ive gotta go with the 30-06 since its all I truly have experiance with and its so versatile.

Lets hear it fellas.
Dano

Posted By: DallasShootingSupplies

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 02:17 PM

A 308 would fit the bill, with bullets ranging up to 220 grains. And all this in a short action light package. Add in that you can buy surplus ammo to shoot for practice, its really tough to beat. In addition its a good long range rifle too, can easily get to 1k yards.

Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 02:22 PM

300 Weatherby.

Posted By: sweetwilliam

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 02:31 PM

7mm mag

Posted By: fowlplayr

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 02:34 PM

Coin toss between 257 Wby Mag, or 270 Wby Mag. Both could take down anything in N. America.

Posted By: ccoker

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: DallasShootingSupplies
A 308 would fit the bill, with bullets ranging up to 220 grains. And all this in a short action light package. Add in that you can buy surplus ammo to shoot for practice, its really tough to beat. In addition its a good long range rifle too, can easily get to 1k yards.

agreed 100%

Posted By: Gamer

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 02:56 PM

.270 WSM would easily be the choice. Better ballistics that the Wby's and 7mm. Short action makes the gun lighter for those spot and stalks, plus with the ammo technology these days a 150gr will do the trick.

Posted By: exoticbob

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 02:58 PM

7mag

i plan to put the 257wby to work this season - so i will see if its my new #1

Posted By: J.G.

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: ccoker
Originally Posted By: DallasShootingSupplies

agreed 100%

+1

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 03:21 PM

Quote:
Better ballistics that the Wby's

Not better than the 270 Weatherby but close.

Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 03:22 PM

257 wby and 25-06 a close second

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 03:27 PM

Between 250 to 300 fps avantage goes to the 257.

Posted By: DallasShootingSupplies

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 03:28 PM

I hunt with a .270 Weatherby Magnum, love the round. Hate the price of ammo though. LOL

Posted By: Rustler

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 03:32 PM

.35 Whelen with hand loads.
Because it'll shoot 160's ~ 250"s and makes a bigger hole.

Posted By: mws

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 03:34 PM

Posted By: Palehorse

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 03:38 PM

Here is an article about a guy who did do it all with one rifle. He killed every North American big game species recognized by Boone and Crocket, except the big bears. The rifle was a Remington 700 in 7mm Rem Mag.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/articles/guns/rifles/2005/09/can-one-gun-do-it-all

Posted By: Greg

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 03:58 PM

If I had to only hunt those animals you listed... it would be the 300 RUM.

Posted By: RKHarm24

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 04:20 PM

338 Federal, 45-70 or the 375 Ruger

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: HWY_MAN
Between 250 to 300 fps avantage goes to the 257.

I agree but with the the ammo differnce its a toss up. Therefor I came to the conclusion life is to short not to have both.

Posted By: kmon11

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Bit Man
Gents, lets pose the question. You have to hunt whitetails, muleys, elk, antelope, moose, pigs, and bear with the same rifle!!! Whats its gonna be. Just a fun hypothetical!

Ill lead off, Ive gotta go with the 30-06 since its all I truly have experiance with and its so versatile.

Lets hear it fellas.
Dano

Would agree with many of the post here for smaller diameter bullets except when you throw in bears, especially coastal Browns or Polar. I would want something that with a large chunck of lead. The old 30-06 has been used on them and is considered minimum by many of the guides and then with heavy bullets.

Of the guns I currently have my choice sould be the 350 Remingtom Mag or 45-70. If getting another gun for such, 300 RUM

Posted By: E.C.O.

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 05:20 PM

.338 lapua magnum

Posted By: gbeard

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 05:25 PM

Posted By: HOTgunsmith

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 05:40 PM

Having shot a 308 for a long while i do agree that it would work on all game in Texas but, I found that the 264 Win Mag is a good caliber to use and with a well placed shot the ballistics on the 264 will put a large elk down as well.

Posted By: ccoker

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 05:47 PM

While I think other calibers do certain things better than a 308, if factoring in ammo availability, easily accessible reloading supplies, the 308 (and 30/06) are hard to beat

Posted By: redchevy

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 06:09 PM

300 wby, its what i have.

I think you could kill them all with any of the calibers liested, but would want a little more bang when I got to shoot the bears. When hunting something that can and might try to eat your but after you shoot it i would always go with more gun rather than less.

matt

Posted By: dee

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 06:34 PM

Remember a lot of places have caliber restrictions around 7mm or. 30

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: dee

where are all theses "lots of places"...99 percent of states are either 243 or centerfire...

Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 06:41 PM

if we include bear as being grizzly and brown bear, than i'm opting for the .338 winchester mag.

it can spit a 180 grain bullet pretty durn fast.

a .300 wby or RUM will get the job done too.

imo a 30-06 is pushing it and with a .308 your undergunned.

take grizzlies and browns outta the mix and i'm gonna go with a .300 wby or winchester

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 07:38 PM

Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown

where are all theses "lots of places"...99 percent of states are either 243 or centerfire...

Sorry I didn't specify if you go with a guide they sometimes restrict you on sizes, as in the brown bear and moose hunts in Alaska last time I looked most said .30 cal or bigger same goes for others I'm sure.

Posted By: texaspatriot.308

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 07:46 PM

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 08:21 PM

Originally Posted By: redchevy

When hunting something that can and might try to eat your but after you shoot it i would always go with more gun rather than less.

matt

exactly.

how many of you really wanna try a cross canyon shot at a bear with a .308?

Posted By: scattergun

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Palehorse
Here is an article about a guy who did do it all with one rifle. He killed every North American big game species recognized by Boone and Crocket, except the big bears. The rifle was a Remington 700 in 7mm Rem Mag.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/articles/guns/rifles/2005/09/can-one-gun-do-it-all

That would be my choice. .308 second choice. .260 third.

Posted By: darrack

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 09:18 PM

there is a guy a who killed everything with a 270 too. Im with the 270 short mag, might be a little under gunned for those bears though.

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 09:24 PM

Well, after reading some of these crazy posts I have changed my mind. I'll go with the 50 BMG.

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 10:21 PM

Great posts guys!!! Thanks for the link Palehorse, that was a nice read!
DannyG

Posted By: LandPirate

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 10:41 PM

What's the fun in having only one rifle?

But if I must choose only one I'll go with a 30-378 Wby Mag.

Posted By: 30378

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/03/10 10:49 PM

Have to go with my 30/378 Weatherby. The performance is there for the largest game or load it down for deer. Wide range of 30 caliber bullets. Expensive but it gives a wide range of options and levels of performance.

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: 30378
Have to go with my 30/378 Weatherby. The performance is there for the largest game or load it down for deer. Wide range of 30 caliber bullets. Expensive but it gives a wide range of options and levels of performance.

which is the better caliber....the 30-378 or the .300 RUM?

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 12:51 AM

30-378

Posted By: cmc

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 01:14 AM

Give me .264 WIN MAG, if bullet availabilty is a factor, then 308.

Posted By: JCB

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 01:21 AM

300 Ultra Mag would be my choice.

I had a 30-378Wby for awhile but the ammo was over $100 per box so I sold it. Ballisticly it is superior to the 300RUM but I promise you there aint a animal in the world going to know the difference between the two if you were to hit them with both.

Posted By: mws

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 01:46 AM

Originally Posted By: cmc
Give me .264 WIN MAG, if bullet availabilty is a factor, then 308.
264 up buy the bullets before you go

308 spam

stir

Posted By: Bud1

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 02:16 AM

I have to stick with my trusty 270 win. BUT! If it came to bear, I may still use it, as long as I had a partner with a small cannon! Bears just scare the bijesus outa me! lol

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 02:18 AM

Shooting a bear wouldnt bother me, it would be going to find him that scares me! LOL

Posted By: luv2brode

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 02:28 AM

Posted By: Emttex

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 02:42 AM

I would hunt ANYTHING in N. America with my Marlin XL7 .270. I don't care what it is. I have it sighted in within an "1 of center. So I know where I aim, it will go in depending on wind conditions.

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 02:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Emttex
I would hunt ANYTHING in N. America with my Marlin XL7 .270. I don't care what it is. I have it sighted in within an "1 of center. So I know where I aim, it will go in depending on wind conditions.

WOW!

I wish I could be that general about making any shot. Too bad I have to sight in at 100, measure MV, enter all the ballistic data, environmental conditions, develop a chart and then go actually shoot it to find out if it is accurate. I do all that and don't believe I can "know where I aim it will go depending on wind conditions." Guess I should go practice some more.

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 03:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Bit Man
Shooting a bear wouldnt bother me, it would be going to find him that scares me! LOL

Thats called pucker factor!

Posted By: dowen

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 03:14 AM

i have no opinion (that counts) but i sure like this topic

Posted By: StraitShot

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 03:40 AM

.280 Rem - except for the bear factor... you can load it up or down and it has excellent reach at long yardage. popcorn If you want to play with bears then I think something more substantial is call for.....

Posted By: Emttex

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 04:29 AM

Originally Posted By: FiremanJG

WOW!

I wish I could be that general about making any shot. Too bad I have to sight in at 100, measure MV, enter all the ballistic data, environmental conditions, develop a chart and then go actually shoot it to find out if it is accurate. I do all that and don't believe I can "know where I aim it will go depending on wind conditions." Guess I should go practice some more.

I say this because it was instilled in me during my Army days. I never was a sniper, but always shot 34-36 out of 36 during M-16 A1 qualifications.

Posted By: shark 25-06

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 05:27 AM

30-30 marlin! 165 grain leverevolution! all you need. learn how to stalk, and learn how to place shots well.

Posted By: RPG

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 06:33 AM

I would have to choose the .375 Holland and Holland Magnum. It shoots relatively flat, hits hard, and is legal for use on all big game anywhere.

Posted By: RonKaye

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: pimpshark
30-30 marlin! 165 grain leverevolution! all you need. learn how to stalk, and learn how to place shots well.

The Marlin has been my drug of choice for over 40 years. Not the ultimate by any means, but I can't begin to come up with a round count, and it's the one I'm most familiar with.

That said, if I had to pick one rifle / caliber to go up against anything on this continent (or anywhere else), I'd opt for a Marlin in .45-70. Standard factory loads are pretty well neutered, but still adequate for deer, hogs, and the like. If I'm going after dangerous game, there's always the Garret 540gr Hammerheads. I figure if they're adequate for cape buffalo, they'll stop anything I want to stop. Range is limited, but as I said, I'm a levergun guy, and not really interested in shots beyond 300 yards in any case.

Posted By: azcoyote

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 11:56 AM

If I could keep only one rifle, it would be my 300Wby. My second choice would probably be my 7mmMag. rifle

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 02:27 PM

i'd like to see you sneak up and shoot a kodiak bear with a 165 grain bullet outta a 30-30.

I'll start planning your eulogy now.....

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 02:50 PM

Why not, people shoot bear, moose and elk with a bow at 250 ~ 400 FPS, what's wrong with a 165 grn out of a .30 cal rifle.

These caliber debates are too funny.
Not that long ago folks killed with spears or sticks and string at close range. Guess the aminals got tougher and meaner over the years.
My caliber will kill better than your caliber, my bullet is better than yours, my truck is faster and will haul more than yours, my daddy can beat up your daddy.

I bet you had a slow tricycle when you were a kid. grin cheers

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Rustler
Why not, people shoot bear, moose and elk with a bow at 250 ~ 400 FPS, what's wrong with a 165 grn out of a .30 cal rifle.

a broadhead kills by blood loss thru razor sharp edges, not shock and internal trauma like a bullet.

while were at it, go try and kill a cape buffalo with your 30-30 too, see how long you'll last doing that.

a long time ago a fellow named robert ruark wrote a book........it's called "use enough gun".

maybe you should pick it up and browse thru it awhile

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 04:59 PM

BTW you better check the state you plan on hunting in most deer the minimum is .244 but Elk and bigger game aren't the same.

Posted By: RonKaye

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 05:45 PM

"while were at it, go try and kill a cape buffalo with your 30-30 too, see how long you'll last doing that."

Well, the measly little .30-30 sure seemed to do a number on the American Bison herds. I doubt that too many who have responded will be going after the cape buffalo anytime soon or often. If they did, they'd be hard pressed to find a better gun to take than a Marlin 1895, stuffed with hammerheads or exiters.

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: txtrophy85

while were at it, go try and kill a cape buffalo with your 30-30 too, see how long you'll last doing that.

a long time ago a fellow named robert ruark wrote a book........it's called "use enough gun".

maybe you should pick it up and browse thru it awhile

The OP didn't mention killing cape buffalo nor did I.

Read it, its just like any other book on the subject.

He was a newspaper journalist / author that wrote a fictional series for field and stream loosely based on hunting with his grandfathers as a kid.

The book you mention was based on two African safaris, mostly born of poetic license and fiction to sell books.
He was no expert, great hunter or outdoors man.
He was a notorious drunk and died at the age of 50 from severe alcoholism. He just so happened to have the ability to capture and profit from a less informed audience with his writing style.

If you view the mostly fictional memoir's of drunk as some kind of expert on guns and hunting, I guess I see where you're coming from,

Posted By: Old_Town

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: RonKaye
"while were at it, go try and kill a cape buffalo with your 30-30 too, see how long you'll last doing that."

Well, the measly little .30-30 sure seemed to do a number on the American Bison herds. I doubt that too many who have responded will be going after the cape buffalo anytime soon or often. If they did, they'd be hard pressed to find a better gun to take than a Marlin 1895, stuffed with hammerheads or exiters.

The 30-30 was introduced in 1895, by then most of the American Bison had been hunted to near extinction. I doubt the 30-30 Win. killed many buffalo. The most sought after buffalo gun was the Sharps 50-90.

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 06:24 PM

i'd like to see you sneak up and shoot a kodiak bear with a 165 grain bullet outta a 30-30.

For you boys that are THAT serious 50 BMG is the only choice. hammer

Posted By: huntandfish

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 08:13 PM

I'm thinking .300 win mag, those Kodiak bears get huge and mean!! IF it was'nt for big bears one could get by with smaller round!!

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: FiremanJG

WOW!

I say this because it was instilled in me during my Army days. I never was a sniper, but always shot 34-36 out of 36 during M-16 A1 qualifications.

I respect you and commend you for your service to this country and your acheivments with the M-16 are expert no doubt. I was just saying that was a general statement about being able to hit your target at many ranges without employing much of the science and math, that many of us choose to do, in an attempt to be a more accurate and ethical hunter. Again not calling you out just expessing my stance on the subject.

Happy Hunting!

Posted By: rifleman

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 09:02 PM

30-378wby.... wouldn't ever want to take a pellet gun into a cannon fight.

Posted By: Team Hillbilly

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 09:07 PM

30-06 or 308

Posted By: Chuck McDonald

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 09:53 PM

.30-06 Can take down anything and can find the ammunition anywhere.

Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 10:03 PM

When hunting something that can and might try to eat your but after you shoot it i would always go with more gun rather than less.

matt

exactly.

If he's across the canyon, I am going to shoot at him several times with a 308 before he eats me.

Posted By: Lone Ranger

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 10:15 PM

If grizzlies and big bears are included I would have to go with the 338 Win. mag. Without the big bears I would take a good old 270 or 30-06 for everything else.

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

matt

exactly.

If he's across the canyon, I am going to shoot at him several times with a 308 before he eats me.

rofl up

Posted By: shark 25-06

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 11:09 PM

30-30 165 grn round is perfectly capable of taking any north american animal. if you do your job with shot placement, it will do kill. it is not a 300 yard plus round, but if you have to be 300 plus yards away to kill the animal, they you are not a hunter. at that point, you are a shooter, and i dont want to be a shooter. i want to be up close and personal.

Posted By: 10pointers

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 11:18 PM

30-06 nuff said

Posted By: Wader

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 11:43 PM

30-30 165 grn round is perfectly capable of taking any north american animal. if you do your job with shot placement, it will do kill. it is not a 300 yard plus round, but if you have to be 300 plus yards away to kill the animal, they you are not a hunter. at that point, you are a shooter, and i dont want to be a shooter. i want to be up close and personal.

Amen, but I will take a 30-06...

-ww

Posted By: JCB

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/04/10 11:57 PM

People shoot them with arrows and I will take my chances with the 30-30 over a arrow any day!

Posted By: TFG2

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/05/10 12:07 AM

.280 Rem , with hand loaded ammo

Posted By: DSP56

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/05/10 01:36 AM

454 Casull. Big enough to do the job if things get tight and can still reach out there if you need it to.

Posted By: rifleman

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/05/10 04:27 AM

and it takes a hunter to attempt good shot placement at closer ranges.. don't matter how far the animal is, just kill it when you shoot it. juggle

Posted By: senko86

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/22/10 03:29 AM

300 win mag.... line em all up

Posted By: Grizz

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/22/10 04:13 AM

I'll say .300 win mag since bears were mentioned. Otherwise, I would feel completely confident with my .308.

Posted By: Reggie

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/22/10 04:24 AM

If I could only choose one it would be a 30-06. It has a wide range of bullet weights and will kill anything in North America.

Reggie

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/22/10 04:31 AM

Have yet to find a state you can't use 257 wby to hunt elk..................

BTW you better check the state you plan on hunting in most deer the minimum is .244 but Elk and bigger game aren't the same.

Posted By: RickyK

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/23/10 02:19 AM

OK, I'll be different. I'll pick the 348 Winchester. 30-06 velocity with 200 grain bullets and will handle big bear with the 250 grain bullets. With the bonus of coming chambered in the best leveraction ever made...the Model 71.

Posted By: huntandfish

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/23/10 02:55 AM

My old trusty .30-06, oh wait I don't have one yet, but it should be in next week. I've never owned one, but I figure why not own a classic catridge. You can shoot so many different grains of ammo, if your rifle likes the superformance Hornady, the old .30-06 will have almost the same energy and drop as the 7 remmag and .300 winmag. It gets very close!! I ordered a Sako GreyWolf today in .30-06!!

Posted By: Teal28

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/23/10 03:04 PM

300 win mag all the way. Second would be the 308 with a 200gr ammo.

Posted By: trophyhunter12

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/23/10 07:29 PM

416 rigby or 375. cal laugh or if your not looking to blow it up 7mm mag is a great all around gun

Posted By: Txkiller

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/23/10 09:15 PM

Posted By: Andrew-Stone Chimney

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/23/10 09:58 PM

7mm Mauser Ackley Improved.

Posted By: ScottF

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/24/10 01:50 AM

30-06. Nuff said!

Posted By: joefrank

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/24/10 04:38 AM

30-06 Gophers to Moose. Load up or down.

Posted By: Brandon82

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/24/10 02:19 PM

.270 Win

Posted By: hntnfsh

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/24/10 06:41 PM

I choose the 45-70, but no matter what the animal, aside from African Dangerous Game maybe,any of the calibers mentioned, you take out the lungs with a good broadside shot, its gonna die....Big bears included

Posted By: DLALLDER

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/24/10 08:50 PM

30-06 There is nothing as versitile.

Posted By: ssgp2

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/24/10 09:31 PM

7.62 NATO

Posted By: SmithR

Re: If you only had one caliber to do all with??? - 11/24/10 09:44 PM

7mm mag

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum