Texas Hunting Forum

TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans

Posted By: USMCatfish

TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 07/23/14 07:20 PM

Just passing along to those that might not know, if you are active or a veteran you get free admissions into the TTHA Hunters Extravaganza. Just go the their table and let them know and they will give you a ticket to get in.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 07/23/14 08:15 PM

That's good news, now just when is the show?
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 07/23/14 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimbo1
That's good news, now just when is the show?

Where is it this year? popcorn
Posted By: kry226

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 07/23/14 08:45 PM

Awesome.

http://www.ttha.com/hunters-extravaganza
Posted By: dawaba

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 07/23/14 09:54 PM

The Hunters Extravaganza is always a hoot, even if you go to people watch. I've never seen so many large, over-weight, out-of-shape guys accompanied by drop-dead-gorgeous, fit, and surgically-enhanced gals anywhere else.

Oh.....and there's lots of stuff for deer and hog hunting too.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 07/23/14 11:03 PM

sounds more like the dallas safari club show dawba. ttha is more wife beater rednecks pushin a double decker baby carriage , slurppin bud light till the cows come home

you have the shows mixed up.
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 07/23/14 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dawaba
The Hunters Extravaganza is always a hoot, even if you go to people watch. I've never seen so many large, over-weight, out-of-shape guys accompanied by drop-dead-gorgeous, fit, and surgically-enhanced gals anywhere else.

X-2
Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 07/24/14 01:04 AM

Don't be so jealous flag
Originally Posted By: dawaba

Posted By: LarryT

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 08/03/14 01:23 PM

Thanks for the info.
Posted By: redfred

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 08/04/14 04:19 PM

My son and I went yesterday. We were walking around and he said it was a lot like a car show. Lots of scantily clad women touting the various models. I think he was ready to buy one of those $8,000 hunting blinds that really pretty girl was showing, until I reminded him that he doesn't have a lease to put it on. smile
Posted By: Lonestar1955

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 08/09/14 07:35 PM

worthless
need to see what I need to bring with my ole fat ars! so I can be one of those fat dudes with a hottie!

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 08/10/14 12:30 AM

I'm in !!! be there Saturday Ft Worth
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 08/10/14 01:20 PM

I'll make the San Antonio show. Sometimes you can get good deals at the show, fun to see the new gadgets.
Posted By: GravyWheels

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 08/11/14 08:06 PM

I'll be at the Ft. Worth show. Got a booth there. Stop by and say hi if you make it out! It does get interesting with the people you see there. Almost better than the airport....

Dave
Posted By: Adam O

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 08/11/14 09:47 PM

Heard that pretty blonde from Kansas will be there this year... that is def worth the drive.... clap

Re: TTHA Hunters Extravaganza - Military active and veterans - 08/11/14 09:48 PM

ill look for ya Dave
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum