Forums46
Topics537,765
Posts9,728,908
Members87,039
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: dfwroadkill] #5269765 08/24/14 09:42 PM
M
mtnbowhunter Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
M
sorry, there was no intention of turning this thread into a T20 discussion
THF , this forum, has done a great jog of rooting(hog talk!!) out some nice tidbits of info about the x-sight,THANKS!!!

I am hoping Sachal can set the record straight on whether or not an IR light will be supplied with the x-sight.
and, if he could give us some info on the new IR light ATN is developing (supposedly for the x-sight)that would be very helpful

to me, this is part and parcel with x-sight discussion/thread as the performance of the x-sight at longer distances on a dark night will be largely dependent on a quality IR light source.

personally, when I finally get my excited,sweaty hands on the x-sight I want to be able to get it up and working for dark night shooting as soon as possible. Delays caused by not having an appropriate IR light at that time would be very annoying to say the least!!! I have also been told that you only have 10 days in which to return the x-sight if you are not happy with it. that is a very short time.!!!! Can not test it properly for night performance with out IR light!!!!Thus Sachal, please fill us in on the IR light questions!!

Last edited by mtnbowhunter; 08/24/14 09:59 PM. Reason: more info
Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5269802 08/24/14 10:03 PM
Double Naught Spy Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
You said you had an IR light and if what you said is accurate, then you have more IR light than ATN is going to provide. You are good to go already.

Last edited by Double Naught Spy; 08/24/14 10:05 PM.

Hogdalorian - Si vis pacem cum sus, para bellum.
My Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: mtnbowhunter] #5269838 08/24/14 10:28 PM
HuntTXhogs Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted By: mtnbowhunter
sorry, there was no intention of turning this thread into a T20 discussion
THF , this forum, has done a great jog of rooting(hog talk!!) out some nice tidbits of info about the x-sight,THANKS!!!

I am hoping Sachal can set the record straight on whether or not an IR light will be supplied with the x-sight.
and, if he could give us some info on the new IR light ATN is developing (supposedly for the x-sight)that would be very helpful

to me, this is part and parcel with x-sight discussion/thread as the performance of the x-sight at longer distances on a dark night will be largely dependent on a quality IR light source.

personally, when I finally get my excited,sweaty hands on the x-sight I want to be able to get it up and working for dark night shooting as soon as possible. Delays caused by not having an appropriate IR light at that time would be very annoying to say the least!!! I have also been told that you only have 10 days in which to return the x-sight if you are not happy with it. that is a very short time.!!!! Can not test it properly for night performance with out IR light!!!!Thus Sachal, please fill us in on the IR light questions!!

I get it - we're all tied to our personal needs and circumstances related to purchasing and evaluating night vision and accessories. Your communicating concerns and questions valid to your situation but here is my point:

I believe you've made your question clear to Sachal, no less than 3 times, regarding the IR and hopefully he answers the question.

Thanks!

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5275188 08/27/14 08:53 PM
M
mtnbowhunter Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
M
just received an email updating on delivery of the x-sight 5-18x
from TECHEYES and they expect ATN to ship in 2 weeks and I quote " we believe this is the final delay after having a long and detailed meeting with ATN "

WE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!!!

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5275212 08/27/14 09:10 PM
G
graywolfman Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
G
I received that email too:

Hello,
We are contacting you to update you on your ATN X-Sight Pre Order. Well we have all made it this far now and are nearing a ship date for the ATN X-sight 5-18x. As of yesterday ATN is expected to ship these in 2 more weeks. We all know once it gets close they like to keep the anticipation but we believe that this is the final delay after having a long and detailed meeting with ATN.

We are still on pace for the shipment of the 3-12x in Late September/Early October! We are really hoping that they arrive sooner than this but cannot guarantee anything based on our previous experience.

Thank You,
Tech Eyes, LLC

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: graywolfman] #5275509 08/28/14 12:17 AM
HuntTXhogs Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted By: graywolfman

Hello,
We are contacting you to update you on your ATN X-Sight Pre Order. Well we have all made it this far now and are nearing a ship date for the ATN X-sight 5-18x. As of yesterday ATN is expected to ship these in 2 more weeks. We all know once it gets close they like to keep the anticipation but we believe that this is the final delay after having a long and detailed meeting with ATN.

We are still on pace for the shipment of the 3-12x in Late September/Early October! We are really hoping that they arrive sooner than this but cannot guarantee anything based on our previous experience.

Thank You,
Tech Eyes, LLC

confused2

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: graywolfman] #5275583 08/28/14 12:59 AM
M
mtnbowhunter Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
M
all we can hope for is that that this is a kick as day/night scope for the price when we finally getit!!!

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5276038 08/28/14 11:18 AM
B
BlakeJ Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
Y'all hurry up and get the 3-12 and give us some reviews!

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: graywolfman] #5276077 08/28/14 12:22 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter

Hello,

Thank You,
Tech Eyes, LLC

LOL, we have been nearing the ship date for months now. We had the posts sometime back about how Cabela's had a confirmed ship date locked in that never materialized. Sachael said it would about 10 days ago, if the engineers worked out a problem that weekend, LOL.

It is always just about to happen, but then doesn't happen. Surely it will happen, some day, but any of these reports about how the X-sight is going to be shipping are nothing but blowing air up your skirt. At this point, nothing short of actual delivery can be believed.

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: Double Naught Spy] #5276105 08/28/14 12:53 PM
C
cyberpyrot Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Hello,

Thank You,
Tech Eyes, LLC

LOL, we have been nearing the ship date for months now. We had the posts sometime back about how Cabela's had a confirmed ship date locked in that never materialized. Sachael said it would about 10 days ago, if the engineers worked out a problem that weekend, LOL.

It is always just about to happen, but then doesn't happen. Surely it will happen, some day, but any of these reports about how the X-sight is going to be shipping are nothing but blowing air up your skirt. At this point, nothing short of actual delivery can be believed.

I highly suspect the its about to ship emails is just to get another wave of people to order. Isn't is getting close to being a year in preorder status? I hope other companies don't start following suit. This is pure ingenuous give the marketing team a raise they where able to collect money on a product a whole year before it was ever produced. :P

Last edited by cyberpyrot; 08/28/14 12:57 PM.

I'm a terrible shot but I follow up with a grenade!
Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5276714 08/28/14 06:08 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Getting money is good. Pissing off customers and vendors with empty promises and claims is very bad. It is a short term gain with the potential for long term losses. If the scopes do eventually get delivered and are not perfect (the reason for the delay, after all), you can bet there will be a lot of dissatisfied customers sharing their ATN experience.

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5278833 08/29/14 07:19 PM
S
Shadow357x2 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
S
I thought I read this thread fairly well, but fail to see an answer to my question.

How will the x-sight ship? They say 2 weeks until shipping (if it ever happens) Now will ATN send them to the vendors and then they in turn send them , or will ATN direct ship? I havent seen this discussed and wondered if anyone knew yet.

Last edited by Shadow357x2; 08/29/14 07:19 PM. Reason: kant spel
Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5278945 08/29/14 08:13 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Quote:
How will the x-sight ship? They say 2 weeks until shipping (if it ever happens) Now will ATN send them to the vendors and then they in turn send them , or will ATN direct ship? I havent seen this discussed and wondered if anyone knew yet.

Well, from who did you order? What do they say? I have no doubt that people who ordered from ATN will be direct shipped and people who ordered through vendors will get their product in at least a couple of different ways. They may pick up from the vendor directly, or may be shipped to by the vendor. Whether or not the scopes will be drop-shipped to the customer will be what was arranged by the vendor with ATN.

BTW, we are no longer at 2 weeks from the TechEyes' forecast date, but just 12 days.

Last edited by Double Naught Spy; 08/29/14 08:15 PM.

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: Shadow357x2] #5278952 08/29/14 08:15 PM
Bearclaw Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted By: Shadow357x2
I thought I read this thread fairly well, but fail to see an answer to my question.

If you order from ATN, it will come from ATN. If you order from a vendor, you can choose to receive from the vendor or from ATN.

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: Double Naught Spy] #5278976 08/29/14 08:30 PM
S
Shadow357x2 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
S
[quote]

BTW, we are no longer at 2 weeks from the TechEyes' forecast date, but just 12 days.

Not doubting you but I doubt ATN , granted weve never been this close to a ship date but I will believe it when I see it.

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: Shadow357x2] #5279100 08/29/14 09:38 PM
dfwroadkill Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted By: Shadow357x2
...granted weve never been this close to a ship date but I will believe it when I see it.

We thought that at every promised ship date since January. But you are right, we are closer now than ever...whether it's two weeks or two years from now... up

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5279230 08/29/14 11:12 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Quote:
Not doubting you but I doubt ATN , granted weve never been this close to a ship date but I will believe it when I see it.

I feel this way about the hogs I want to hunt with my X-sight. Even when they have not been around for several weeks, every day that passes is 1 day closer to when they will show up again. The only difference is that the hogs do show up. taz

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: mtnbowhunter] #5283676 09/02/14 11:54 AM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted By: mtnbowhunter
just received an email updating on delivery of the x-sight 5-18x
from TECHEYES and they expect ATN to ship in 2 weeks and I quote " we believe this is the final delay after having a long and detailed meeting with ATN "

WE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!!!

Just 7 more days until this proposed deadline is reached.

However, I checked the Cabela's website and it said 3-4 weeks.

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5283685 09/02/14 12:13 PM
dfwroadkill Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Well, we all know Cabela's had the "word" a couple of months ago. rofl

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5283769 09/02/14 01:22 PM
C
cyberpyrot Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
hmmm so they said the have 200 ready to ship. so how many people will be pissed off if that have to wait another few months for the second or third batch?

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5283775 09/02/14 01:26 PM
dfwroadkill Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
I don't think they ever said they had 200 ready to ship. They said they had 200 units inbound over a month ago.

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: Double Naught Spy] #5283871 09/02/14 02:46 PM
C
cyberpyrot Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Really, I emailed with Sachal Baig,an ATN rep and he says they have 200 units inbound and will ship very soon.

Does that means it will happen? I don't know, but that is what he said.

I heard about the 200 from a friend of a friend laugh

Last edited by cyberpyrot; 09/02/14 02:49 PM.

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5284084 09/02/14 04:43 PM
HuntTXhogs Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
Sachal -

It has been two weeks since the last update, can you give us some new news?

Thanks!

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5284668 09/02/14 10:36 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Quote:
Well, we all know Cabela's had the "word" a couple of months ago.

Right, it is hard to tell who knows when they will appear. All of Sachal's dates have come and gone several times now, even that recent one where he said they might ship on Monday if the bugs were worked out over the weekend. That was pretty funny. The Cabela's claims of a confirmed ship date failed miserably. Now Tech Eyes has one date and Cabela's has another.

Quote:
I heard about the 200 from a friend of a friend

Sure, or you have been reading about it here since JULY!

Re: My next acquisition to the hog slaying arsenal - ATN X-sight Digital NV scope [Re: HuntTXhogs] #5287380 09/04/14 12:04 PM
C
cyberpyrot Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Is this thing ever going to ship?? Man i'm seriously thinking about pulling my money out.. I dont care if mine gets shipped in the 3 batch at least I can see what the first batch think? and why have they yet to produce any videos. they claim to be just weeks away from shipping. its kind of strange to just ship things to people with out any product advertising or demo videos Only China does crap like that.

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide