Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#4853459 - 12/19/13 07:43 PM Duck Dynasty Official Response
TheCloudX Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: McKinney, Texas
http://duckcommander.com/news/robertson-family-offical-statement

Quote:
We want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. The family has spent much time in prayer since learning of A&E's decision. We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word. While some of Phil’s unfiltered comments to the reporter were coarse, his beliefs are grounded in the teachings of the Bible. Phil is a Godly man who follows what the Bible says are the greatest commandments: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart” and “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Phil would never incite or encourage hate.We are disappointed that Phil has been placed on hiatus for expressing his faith, which is his constitutionally protected right.We have had a successful working relationship with A&E but, as a family, we cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm. We are in discussions with A&E to see what that means for the future of Duck Dynasty. Again, thank you for your continued support of our family.

I personally respect them more, now.

#4853473 - 12/19/13 07:48 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Scott McIntyre Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: Placerville, CA
A and E will lose a lot of money, but why not move the show to Sportsman along with Buck Commander.

#4853478 - 12/19/13 07:50 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Hooligan Offline
Extreme Tracker

Loc: dfw
Good on them for standing their ground!

Militavi Non Sine Gloria - The Battle is Not Without Honor

#4853481 - 12/19/13 07:52 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
macec3(TX) Online   content
Bird Dog

Loc: Laneville, TX.
I'm with the Robertson family.

#4853501 - 12/19/13 08:00 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: macec3(TX)]
janie Online   content
THF Celebrity

Loc: Collin County TX
up

#4853505 - 12/19/13 08:03 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
RWH24 Offline

sergeant
THF Celebrity

Loc: Denison/North of Sherman, Tx
I just hope A&E don't hold the rights to Duck Dynasty name.

SpeedBump Stockworks Link

#4853506 - 12/19/13 08:03 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: Hooligan]
EricShelton Offline
Pro Tracker

Originally Posted By: Hooligan
They havent stood their ground yet. They are weighing the money vs God thing now I am sure.

#4853516 - 12/19/13 08:08 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: RWH24]
dogcatcher Offline
THF Celebrity

Loc: Abilene or on the road...
Originally Posted By: RWH24

I doubt if the Robertson own it, a few months ago they were in negotiations for their salary. Someone else probably owns the DD name plus no telling what other contracts they have signed.
"Illegitimus non carborundum est"

#4853522 - 12/19/13 08:10 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Clfthemiman Offline
Bird Dog

Loc: Longview, tx
Perfect response to the situation.

#4853531 - 12/19/13 08:15 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
riverdog Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: Red Oak, Texas
up

"so I'm an armchair bobble head and you are a toilet bobble hater. :)" NTX_Hunter

#4853532 - 12/19/13 08:16 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: dogcatcher]
rifleman Offline
Sparkly Pants
THF Celebrity

Loc: Kingwood
Originally Posted By: dogcatcher

I doubt if the Robertson own it, a few months ago they were in negotiations for their salary. Someone else probably owns the DD name plus no telling what other contracts they have signed.

The producers will own that, A&E should have rights to show it and some profit sharing of merchandise.

#4853537 - 12/19/13 08:17 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
bullseyebain94 Online   content
Pro Tracker

Loc: Crandall, TX
Go Phil!

#4853543 - 12/19/13 08:19 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
CHRIS1981 Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: Abilene, TX

#4853549 - 12/19/13 08:22 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
gusick Offline
Tracker

They're going to make a ton of money on this. It's going to be Chic Fila all over again.

#4853554 - 12/19/13 08:24 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
LoneStarSon Online   content
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Between Here and There
Glad to read it. I hope they stick to their guns, as it were, and tell A&E, "Thanks for the memories and the monies, but we're moving on."

#4853580 - 12/19/13 08:33 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: Clfthemiman]
pea shooter Offline
Tracker

Loc: Eddy TX.
Originally Posted By: Clfthemiman
Perfect response to the situation.

up

#4853603 - 12/19/13 08:39 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: Hooligan]
Bullfrog Offline
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: NOT Dallas

Hot DANG that's awesome! THAT"S what family should be about right there! Someone somewhere will put them back on. No worries, because if not, they're already rich! lol

#4853607 - 12/19/13 08:40 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: RWH24]
Big Tony Offline
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Godley (next to cleanliness)

Unfortunately Randy, A&E owns all the rights to Duck Dynasty from what I understand.

"A hunt based only on trophies taken, falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be." -Fred Bear

#4853610 - 12/19/13 08:41 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: EricShelton]
Stoney Online   content

THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Bowie/Lewisville
Originally Posted By: EricShelton
They havent stood their ground yet. They are weighing the money vs God thing now I am sure.

I bet you are the life of every party you attend

#4853611 - 12/19/13 08:41 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
338ultra Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: Waco, TX
Good for them. I stand with them.

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr223/jaschancey/RightSide-1.jpg
See Rule 17: Sig pics to be no more than 600 pixels wide x 125 pixels tall.

#4853650 - 12/19/13 08:56 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: Stoney]
EricShelton Offline
Pro Tracker

Originally Posted By: Stoney

I bet you are the life of every party you attend

I don't understand what you mean. I am just saying that this is just a statement issued by a publicist to hold everyone over while they decide what to do.

#4853671 - 12/19/13 09:02 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: EricShelton]
Hooligan Offline
Extreme Tracker

Loc: dfw

I kinda disagree with you there bud. This is from the same GQ article and is separate from the above statement where they defend their father/patriarch

"Jase told me, “the three no-compromises were faith, betrayal of family members, and duck season.” That refusal to betray their faith or one another has been a staple of every media article about the Robertson family. It’s their elevator pitch, and it has made them into ideal Christian icons: beloved for staking out a bit of holy ground within the mostly secular, often downright sinful, pop culture of America.

Read More http://www.gq.com/entertainment/television/201401/duck-dynasty-phil-robertson#ixzz2nyqV4iox"

Militavi Non Sine Gloria - The Battle is Not Without Honor

#4853703 - 12/19/13 09:16 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Koenig Offline
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Denton TX
Well thats gonna hurt A&Es bottom line. I wonder if investers are happy happy happy.

Edited by Koenig (12/19/13 09:17 PM)

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler
never trust a man that rents pigs....

#4853757 - 12/19/13 09:35 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: Hooligan]
EricShelton Offline
Pro Tracker

I kinda disagree with you there bud. This is from the same GQ article and is separate from the above statement where they defend their father/patriarch

"Jase told me, “the three no-compromises were faith, betrayal of family members, and duck season.” That refusal to betray their faith or one another has been a staple of every media article about the Robertson family. It’s their elevator pitch, and it has made them into ideal Christian icons: beloved for staking out a bit of holy ground within the mostly secular, often downright sinful, pop culture of America.

Read More http://www.gq.com/entertainment/television/201401/duck-dynasty-phil-robertson#ixzz2nyqV4iox"

We shall see.

#4853772 - 12/19/13 09:40 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Hogslayer5L Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: College Station
I like that fact that ghere was no apology issued in the statement for offending anyone. They are standing behind him 100%. They should just move the show to another channel and change the name to "God, Family, Ducks". They would make a billion dollars from rebranding.

#4853784 - 12/19/13 09:42 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: Hogslayer5L]
Nogalus Prairie Online   content
THF Celebrity

Loc: Corsicana
Originally Posted By: Hogslayer5L
I like that fact that ghere was no apology issued in the statement for offending anyone. They are standing behind him 100%. They should just move the show to another channel and change the name to "God, Family, Ducks". They would make a billion dollars from rebranding.

That's a great idea. They should call you! up

Originally Posted By: swmays
Life has a way of scattering your chickens on occasion.

#4853798 - 12/19/13 09:48 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Ryan81 Offline
Veteran Tracker

Loc: Northeast Texas
Yeah losing the Duck Dynasty name won't do much. Won't be too hard to think of a clever name. To be honest, they don't even need a clever name. They're so popular now that people will watch it regardless.

#4853805 - 12/19/13 09:52 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
John2 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Lavon area
I applaud the Robertson Family for taking a firm stand on this issue against Phil.A&S is probably under a lot of pressure from different cultures and they are either trying to increase the audience for next season or silence the emails and letters they are recieving.Remember,this is the off-season for filming so a lot could happen before next season.

#4853806 - 12/19/13 09:52 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: Ryan81]
dogcatcher Offline
THF Celebrity

Originally Posted By: Ryan81
Yeah losing the Duck Dynasty name won't do much. Won't be too hard to think of a clever name. To be honest, they don't even need a clever name. They're so popular now that people will watch it regardless.

I bet the concept of the show was written into the contract with a no compete clause. You can bet A&E had a team of lawyers writing the contract the Robertsons signed, and the chance of mistake will be slime and none.

#4853817 - 12/19/13 09:56 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: dogcatcher]
Hogslayer5L Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: College Station

I bet the concept of the show was written into the contract with a no compete clause. You can bet A&E had a team of lawyers writing the contract the Robertsons signed, and the chance of mistake will be slime and none.

Wouldnt them firing him kill any non compete clause? Im no lawyer and have no idea, but to me if they dump him he should be able to do whatever he wants.

#4853823 - 12/19/13 09:57 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: dogcatcher]
jaymz Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: Collin, Erath and Bosque

Without a doubt, at least for a period of time.

I do wonder what the contract stipulations are and if the Robertson's have any leverage. Newcomers to show business usually don't. There's no doubt that the Duck Dynasty brand generates a ton of revenue for A&E products and their licensing partners. The brand is bigger than the show and duck commander put together.

#4853832 - 12/19/13 10:02 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Stoney Online   content

THF Trophy Hunter

I am pretty sure they didn't sign over the name "Duck Commander" which got the whole ball rolling. I think the Robertsons will be fine with or without Duck Dynasty and A&E

#4853843 - 12/19/13 10:09 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
DTCOOPER Offline
Extreme Tracker

Loc: Lindale, TX
I would almost guarantee you that the family reviewed the contract alongside legal counsel, prior to signing their name to anything as well. I'd also bet that they've had a slew of lawyers consulting them today, before issuing their statement.
The family has basically drawn their line in the sand. And A&E will either have to apologize and reinstate Phil; or run them off to appease the gay community.
If they run them off, with no legal standing to do so, I'd imagine any non compete would go out the window. But that's all speculation. As is anything we can dream up at this point in time.

#4853848 - 12/19/13 10:11 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Billbreaker Offline
Bird Dog

Loc: Tatum
Heck they should have enough money now to produce their own show where THEY call the shots. I'm sure a lot of networks would jump at the chance to pick them up. Also, generally speaking there aren't any no compete clauses in show biz. They may write in that you can't do multiple productions simultaneously, but generally once filming wraps youre free to go.

#4853879 - 12/19/13 10:24 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: Billbreaker]
Stoney Online   content

THF Trophy Hunter

Originally Posted By: Billbreaker
Heck they should have enough money now to produce their own show where THEY call the shots. I'm sure a lot of networks would jump at the chance to pick them up. Also, generally speaking there aren't any no compete clauses in show biz. They may write in that you can't do multiple productions simultaneously, but generally once filming wraps youre free to go.

Uh, they already did that, it was called the Duck Commander videos. These guys didn't just fall off the pine log truck rumbling through Monroe.

#4853911 - 12/19/13 10:42 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: dogcatcher]
TurkeyHunter Online   content
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Bedford, TX

I am thinking the same thing. Both sides hopefully had good lawyers involved but you never know. Imus walked away with a huge paycheck.

#4853933 - 12/19/13 10:56 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
dogcatcher Offline
THF Celebrity

I think the term is "intellectual concept" will be the key. I wonder who actually came up with the idea for the show, that person or company will have saved that right in the contract.

#4853950 - 12/19/13 11:02 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Stoney Online   content

THF Trophy Hunter

They were already doing "reality" on the DC videos, the scene of Jase and Si turkey hunting was an old DC video played out on DD. These guys are not near as dumb as you think. They had the intellectual property with DC, doubtful they just signed it away for A&E

#4854201 - 12/20/13 06:33 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
THF Celebrity

Not my area of law but my rudimentary understanding is that intellectual property law applies to branding, show concepts, and the like-but cannot stop or control a person or group of persons from making a living. In other words, you can't trademark a person/persons. The Robertsons can re-brand themselves, start a new show, and carry on. Just can't use DD brand or trademark.

Personal services contracts in the entertainment industry are routinely broken and not much can be done about it. (Professional sports leagues are an exception because the leagues/players unions themselves have agreements preventing player movement within the leagues if contracts are not fulfilled.)

#4854245 - 12/20/13 07:16 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Double Naught Spy Online   content
Veteran Tracker

Loc: Forestburg, Montague Cnty, TX
Quote:

That won't happen until the current contract is fulfilled and even then A&E may own certain rights of non-competition to preclude this from happening.

Quote:
If they run them off, with no legal standing to do so, I'd imagine any non compete would go out the window. But that's all speculation. As is anything we can dream up at this point in time.

I would be willing to bet that A&E has every right to run him off if they so choose based on his actions. I am sure that in that big standoff DD had for more money back earlier in the year, the new contract included (if it didn't already have) a morals clause stipulating that the cast would not act or say things in a negative manner that would bring harm or disgrace to DD or A&E. The homosexuality statement crossed that line. Such morals clauses are not uncommon. As such, A&E likely has considerable leverage in the situation and is likely in the proverbial catbird seat.

So contrary to the notion that Phil had the right to say what he wanted and so people stand behind him, he may not have had the contractual legal ability to say what he wanted without suffering the consequences. He willingly leased away that right for money. All of us do this sort of thing, to one extent or another, when we are employed by, or engage in a contract with another party.

#4854290 - 12/20/13 07:50 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Bigjoe8504 Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: Fulshear, TX
2nd most watched (2nd highest ratings following The Walking Dead) show (non sports) on Cable TV... A&E will cave or someone else will pick it up.. at this point they could call the show the Robertsons and still get people watching. If/When A&E drops them look for the whirlpool of offers to come from a LOT of networds. TNT, FX, AMC, USA, TBS, CMT, probably a dozen more would probably pay double what A&E is paying at the moment.

#4854295 - 12/20/13 07:53 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: Double Naught Spy]
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity

Loc: Howard County
Quote:
The homosexuality statement crossed that line.

Really? May I ask how you think it crossed the line. He didn't belittle the gay lifestyle or condemn it he simple said he doesn't understand it and then gave scripture from the Bible that condemned it. He's also said hate the sin love the sinner! There was no line crossed other than the one by A&E for terminating a man for his religious beliefs and convictions.

#4854348 - 12/20/13 08:18 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: HWY_MAN]
furdown Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: brock, texas
Originally Posted By: HWY_MAN
Quote:
The homosexuality statement crossed that line.

Really? May I ask how you think it crossed the line. He didn't belittle the gay lifestyle or condemn it he simple said he doesn't understand it and then gave scripture from the Bible that condemned it. He's also said hate the sin love the sinner! There was no line crossed other than the one by A&E for terminating a man for his religious beliefs and convictions.

“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” he says. Then he paraphrases Corinthians: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

“We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?”

the other was just referencing to body parts as to he doesn't understand how a man could be more attractive than a woman.

So how is this over the line, its only been out there for over a thousand years. He showed no hate toward them, did not judge anyone. He said just love them all and spread the word, and their fate is between God and them

Whats over the the line there?

#4854355 - 12/20/13 08:21 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: Bigjoe8504]
KG68 Offline
Extreme Tracker

Loc: Goldthwaite,Tx
Originally Posted By: Bigjoe8504
2nd most watched (2nd highest ratings following The Walking Dead) show (non sports) on Cable TV... A&E will cave or someone else will pick it up.. at this point they could call the show the Robertsons and still get people watching. If/When A&E drops them look for the whirlpool of offers to come from a LOT of networds. TNT, FX, AMC, USA, TBS, CMT, probably a dozen more would probably pay double what A&E is paying at the moment.

News anchors are being pretty tight lipped and careful what they say on the three major networks. Skeered don't ya figure. laugh

#4854366 - 12/20/13 08:25 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: Nogalus Prairie]
wacorusty Online   content
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Six Shooter Junction
Originally Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Personal services contracts in the entertainment industry are routinely broken and not much can be done about it. (Professional sports leagues are an exception because the leagues/players unions themselves have agreements preventing player movement within the leagues if contracts are not fulfilled.)

I just mentioned this on the other thread! When do I get my junior counselor kit and can start charging chumps? flag

#4854417 - 12/20/13 08:47 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: wacorusty]
THF Celebrity

Originally Posted By: wacorusty
Originally Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

I just mentioned this on the other thread! When do I get my junior counselor kit and can start charging chumps? flag

I'm not telling. Too many dang lawyers as it is. smile

#4856502 - 12/20/13 11:47 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
TheCloudX Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: McKinney, Texas
The only actual true exclusive comment he made about homosexuals was "It seems like, to me, a vagina—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

Further, the quote with bestiality compared all sexual sin, drunkenness and greed. "“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” then he paraphrases Corinthians: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

Also, in the same article, not a reaction statement or anything, there was this not talked about quote "“You put in your article that the Robertson family really believes strongly that if the human race loved each other and they loved God, we would just be better off. We ought to just be repentant, turn to God, and let’s get on with it, and everything will turn around.” And this, “We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?”

I can't understand how any of that could be deemed offensive to anyone, unless you're guilty in your sins and want to blame someone for them.

#4856525 - 12/21/13 12:10 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Enter Standman Online   content
Veteran Tracker

Loc: Mount Pleasant, TX
I want to know where the whoremonger/drunkard alliance falls on this issue?

#4856542 - 12/21/13 12:45 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
TreeBass Offline
Old Weller
THF Celebrity

Loc: Central Texas
Originally Posted By: TheCloudX

I can't understand how any of that could be deemed offensive to anyone, unless you're guilty in your sins and want to blame someone for them.

Amen

My success in life is measured by the number of hunting
and fishing stories that my kids can share with others...

Like the THF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/texashuntingforum
Grizzly Coolers
iSolunar

#4856647 - 12/21/13 07:12 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity

Loc: Howard County
The only actual true exclusive comment he made about homosexuals was "It seems like, to me, a vagina—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

Further, the quote with bestiality compared all sexual sin, drunkenness and greed. "“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” then he paraphrases Corinthians: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

Also, in the same article, not a reaction statement or anything, there was this not talked about quote "“You put in your article that the Robertson family really believes strongly that if the human race loved each other and they loved God, we would just be better off. We ought to just be repentant, turn to God, and let’s get on with it, and everything will turn around.” And this, “We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?”

I think the biggest mistake being made is in thinking this is all over Phil Robertson and his comments. This is an attack on Christianity and faith I've been seeing this roll along as long as I can remember. The left would love to have the bible deemed as hate speech and they won't quit until it is.

#4857093 - 12/21/13 11:38 AM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: HWY_MAN]
woodwalker Offline
Tracker

Loc: Sam Houston National Forest

I think the biggest mistake being made is in thinking this is all over Phil Robertson and his comments. This is an attack on Christianity and faith I've been seeing this roll along as long as I can remember. The left would love to have the bible deemed as hate speech and they won't quit until it is.

I think you are 100% correct.

#4857155 - 12/21/13 12:09 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: TheCloudX]
Fishercounty Offline
Woodsman

Loc: Aspermont, TX
Time to tell all the fascist liberals that they can duck off. Not sure if that's a catch phrase yet but it should be.

#4857190 - 12/21/13 12:35 PM Re: Duck Dynasty Official Response [Re: woodwalker]
furdown Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: brock, texas
Originally Posted By: woodwalker

I think you are 100% correct.

Yea that's the big thing, I sure hope they got a long hard fight

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide